Search results for query: *

1. Jez

Preview SM058: Don't Cry, Hidoide!

Mareanie is really in the Kukui house in the last preview ! What is the hidden item ? View: https://twitter.com/TheEndlessZero/status/953757667847098369?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3
  2. Jez

Just like Ash promised to come back for pidgeot...
  3. Jez

Just like Ash leaves all his pokemon at the professor Oak to facilitate the scriptwriting...
  4. Jez

Here is the scenario that I imagine for this episode (*Sorry for my bad English, I speak french and I'm not good bilingual) Mareanie seems really devastated, in more we see it in the Kukui house at night... maybe James will be really hurt by Toxapex by the fault of Mareanie because it was...
  5. Jez

The kick to magicarpe was justified, he lost his payday advance and nearly died because of this stupid fish XD The corsola horns can regenerate ;) I hope that it's James who will be injured by Toxapex... with a little recovery at Kukui house :love: It would be sad but interesting and cute.
  6. Jez

It seems that Mareanie is in Kukui’s house…I think the fight vs tentacruel is perhaps a fantaisy of Mareanie that she may be telling to her senpai... I'm really intrigued, we did not have a lot of new information in this preview...
  7. Jez

It is Toxapex : (Pokemon Moon Pokedex entry: “Those attacked by Toxapex’s poison will suffer intense pain for three days and three nights. Post-recovery, there will be some aftereffects.”) James is going to fight it with "bare hands"... No one is worried about this ? ?
  8. Jez

Since the beginning of the "Sun and Moon" anime the James' hairstyle has been changed to make him more similar physically of the Mareanie's fiance. I suppose it is because the fiance of Mareanie is a sort of Jessiebelle (the fiancee of James) 2.0 and the tentacruel is a sort of Hopkins 2.0 I...
Back
Top Bottom