Search results for query: *

1. Jimothy

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Eh, it's what they did last time-- LGPE used Megas, not Z-moves. Everyone keeps acting like Mega Evolution has been abandoned forever when it was literally in the last set of games.
  2. Jimothy

People keep saying that GameFreak is done with Megas, as if Megas weren't featured in the very last game (LGPE). I don't know if they would do Megas for a Sinnoh remake, but I don't think it would be out of left field at all. As for the Regi thing, I was surprised that didn't happen in Crown...
  3. Jimothy

I think you're thinking of the Mystery Dungeon games Explorers of Darkness and Explorers of Time? The thing I usually see cited as the reason we won't get Dawn/Dusk is because there was a paired version Digimon game back in the day that used them. Personally, I doubt Dawn/Dusk because I think...
  4. Jimothy

Something that no one ever seems to acknowledge when coming up with remake names is that past remake titles aren't really adjectives of or in any way modifying the original name, and they always feel like they could stand alone-- it's not SparklingGold or ShiningSapphire or something, it's...
  5. Jimothy

I do think normal Sinnoh remakes are coming out next year, but even if Let's Go Johto isn't a thing, I still think paired Crystal remakes are releasing before the eventual Unova remakes. Way I see it, since FRLG came out after RS, the next region that we were due after ORAS was Kanto. Since RG...
Back
Top Bottom