Search results for query: *

1. Jimothy

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

If I had my choice, we'd get a game in RR Ghetsis's world, liberating the version of Unova he conquered.
  2. Jimothy

The catching mechanic is from Go, but a Kanto revisit of some type was always inevitable. It seems apparent to me that they were preparing for it in whatever form it might take.
  3. Jimothy

That's two different hacks. Hoopa Unbound was using the #808 slot when USUM was datamined. The tweet that was posted on it was from last year. Pokemon Quest has a spot for #808 as well but no word on what it might be.
  4. Jimothy

I just had a crazy thought. So we’ve been trying to figure out how Pikachu and Eevee as starters is going to work— Eevee has way more evolutions, so it seems imbalanced, and Yellow famously wouldn’t let you evolve your starter, but Eevee’s whole appeal is the number of evolution choices you...
  5. Jimothy

So when we get to Sinnoh remakes maybe it’ll be Pokémon Let’s Go Lucario and Pokémon Let’s Go... Rotom? I dunno, Lucario’s a Sinnoh monster and is also one of the foremost mascot Pokémon.
  6. Jimothy

How about a special Eevee that can devolve? That way you preserve Eevee's mascot status while also showcasing its key feature-- evolution-- in a way that hasn't been possible before, by letting you do it often without getting locked into one form.
  7. Jimothy

Honestly, while the Brock/Misty thing is an obvious anime reference, it doesn't sound that crazy to me. Heck, if this isn't a sequel but rather a reimagining, I hope they take a page out of Special and have Brock/Misty/Erica be heroic while the other gym leaders are affiliated with Team Rocket...
  8. Jimothy

People keep saying this and I do not get it. "Hyrule is too different after Ganon takes over. Why is there a second half to this game? Why didn't we just travel to another land instead of traveling through time?"
  9. Jimothy

So... write it better? This seems obvious? I'm not the one proposing it, people spent the last page talking about the idea. The point is that a lot of sources seem to indicate that something like this is happening and a lot of fans are closed off to it for no reason. It sounds fine and...
  10. Jimothy

I think we're talking about different things? I'm not imagining the same thing with something else tacked on, I'm talking about setting it years later. Like Kanto in GS, but as the entire point of the game, and many more years later (and thus more different). Kanto is kind of the region...
  11. Jimothy

Well, yeah. Notice at that point I'm talking about future types of games. Like when it comes time to remake Hoenn again, it could instead be a journey to free the corrupted Hoenn or something. My point is that fans can't seem to think outside of "new game," third version," or "remake." If GF...
  12. Jimothy

You don't see the value of revisiting a place or characters to see what's changed? Either because it's many years later or because it's a parallel universe? Think of the Adult Link era in OoT, or seeing old Luke Skywalker in Last Jedi or 1955 vs 1985 vs 2015 vs 1985A vs 1885 Hill Valley in Back...
  13. Jimothy

Though with the way Ghetsis was highlighted, I do wonder if that might lead somewhere. Instead of Unova remakes, give me a game set in that reality.
  14. Jimothy

So what do Lapras and Blastoise have in common? They're both Kanto monsters, but the Ubisoft guy said that's not what the picture is meant to hint at. They're both water-types. I'm not sure if that means anything, but it could. The two things that stuck out to me most immediately were 1...
  15. Jimothy

Wow. I've gotta say, I've always been against making MissingNo a legitimate Pokemon, but thanks to this art I'm entirely reversing my stance. I'd love something like that one at the bottom, and giving it different forms for the other sprites is genius. Give it a Substitute doll form since...
  16. Jimothy

View: https://twitter.com/pixelpar/status/978376998966972416 View: https://twitter.com/pixelpar/status/978607180176875520 This is probably obvious, but I just caught on that he's hinting at a Kanto remake/revisit here. He draws a simple version (GB sprites) and then redoes it as a more...
  17. Jimothy

Why wouldn’t there be new forms? I anticipate a Kanto revisit sooner or later and I can’t imagine it happening without lots of new forms, be they megas, variants, or something new.
  18. Jimothy

View: https://twitter.com/pixelpar/status/978731529219330049?s=21 View: https://twitter.com/pokejungle/status/978680703746387970?s=21 I’d count this as hidden on his timeline. Codename is Lapras. Remember, both Sun and Moon shared the code name “Niji,” so this means very little in regards...
  19. Jimothy

Those are totally fake and the titles are bad, but I legit love those logos.
  20. Jimothy

Staking my claim from last week: I've been warming to this idea more and more.
Back
Top Bottom