Search results for query: *

1. Jimothy

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

He says he is, anyway. Says it's going to be a busy year for leaks/hints/riddles. I wouldn't say it is. Not like Regidrago and Regieleki are a hint of new Hoenn games, after all.
  2. Jimothy

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

No. There’s some that are so popular they’ll always be present (pikachu, Charizard), and some forms that might take quite a while to return (G-Max, every seasonal Sawsbuck), but they’re not retiring anyone outright. The few that didn’t make it into a game this Gen are basically a lock for next Gen.
  3. Jimothy

Makes some amount of sense, especially with travel being curtailed the past couple years. If we assume production began in earnest in mid 2019 as they were wrapping up SwSh, the pandemic started late 2019 and hit everyone full force early 2020. They might do their travel to the new region's...
  4. Jimothy

I think India is a strong possibility, but I also think it’s hard to predict because monsters that reflect the region’s real-world inspiration are the exception rather than the rule. I don’t think there are any penguins in Hokkaido, they didn’t save Komala for an Australian region, nor did...
  5. Jimothy

I always thought the Cyndaquil line were very clearly porcupines?
  6. Jimothy

Chili pepper or jackolantern seem like the most likely fire/grass options, though for a starter yeah, it would probably be an animal themed after one of those.
  7. Jimothy

I could get on board with that. I'd prefer they all come with new, unique color pallets (like an evil version of shinies), but either way I imagine some Shadow variants would express themselves as more unique forms, similar to how every monster can Dynamax, but only some can G-Max. Honestly...
  8. Jimothy

Yeah, while there's definitely bad history between Japan and China (and Korea), its effect on modern popular media seems overstated. There have been multiple Sentai series going back to the early 90's specifically about Chinese martial arts and iconography (Dairanger and Gekiranger), Twice is a...
  9. Jimothy

While it's certainly possible we get a San Fran/CA region, the fact that they were visiting Niantic leaves a solid chance that it was purely a business trip.
  10. Jimothy

My ideal version of this is to set a game in the Hoenn regions of RR Maxie and RR Archie-- neither of the two worlds you'd be jumping between would be the Hoenn we've played through, but rather a flooded version and a volcanic, drought version. But mechanically they'd play very similarly to...
Back
Top Bottom