Search results for query: *

1. Jimothy

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

If there’s a secret new Pokémon, I feel like odds are it’s a secret new Pokémon. As in truly new.
  2. Jimothy

That’s not what’s happened with Amity Square— it was a very small list of monsters in DP, a slightly expanded list in Platinum, and a seemingly greatly expanded list in BDSP. The reason folks are upset is because these games, like HGSS, allow any of the 493 to follow you in the overworld, and...
  3. Jimothy

This feels like an update we'd get once LA is out, but not before.
  4. Jimothy

I mean, it was weird the first time when they made a game for Suicune while ignoring its counterparts, but they still did it. That said, I'm on the fence about whether the eventual Johto game will be a split Crystal remake-- the logic almost works, except that Crystal's gen 1 counterpart isn't...
  5. Jimothy

The slight graphical improvement was always going to be how they were going to improve? Unless I'm misreading, some folks seem to think that development was somehow impacted by Twitter's negative reaction. By the time we saw the first trailer, it was already way too late for that. We saw a...
  6. Jimothy

Can't wait for Thursday's trailer when they reveal that all overworld HM functions have been assigned to a PokeRide Bidoof.
  7. Jimothy

Yeah, I definitely interpreted "faithful" to mean "top-down," since the norm for remakes up until now has been to present them in the same way as the current generation, but they decided to keep the maps top-down instead of redesigning it into a SwSh (or Legends)-esque world. I could be wrong...
Back
Top Bottom