Search results for query: *

1. Jimothy

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I miss Kaka. How can we find him
  2. Jimothy

Google “crocodile bird symbiosis.” Check the images. I doubt it’s a chicken or a phoenix, it’s probably just based on this.
  3. Jimothy

I mean there have been three quests since the first game— that’s why there are three final bosses. Giovanni is the final boss of the Rocket plot (the fact that he weaves into the gym challenge/trainer quest is a clever-ish twist that’s fitting as those are both the “battling” quests), your rival...
  4. Jimothy

Gonna be honest, while I've always liked the concept of Pokemon breeding, the execution has never been there for me, so I wouldn't be sad to see it go. Always thought the concept of egg moves was Lamarckian and weird. I think a better alternative would be for Pokemon to teach moves to each...
  5. Jimothy

I also don’t get the idea that kaka represents lax security at TPC but Khu doesn’t.
  6. Jimothy

Huh? We’ve gotten leaks like this before. For XY we had a long list of descriptions of monsters and even a few names (like Inkay and its evo method). For USUM we had the very exciting Rainbow Rocket leak (seriously, realizing that that was real and not BS was an all-time Pokémon fandom moment...
  7. Jimothy

Gimme poison-type Past Umbreon.
  8. Jimothy

This would be more of an ancient form, no? A fake would be like a rock type that looks like an Entei so as to fool the player* *I think. All I can imagine when I think of a Diglet that turns out to be an eel is that it’s meant to freak you out. Like if you thought you found a Mareep but then it...
  9. Jimothy

Kaka has nothing to do with the person who said there would be a trailer though. They don’t seem like they are in a position to have any idea of marketing stuff.
  10. Jimothy

When did he say that? Do you mean where he listed twelve genders and then later said there were only eleven characters represented? It would make more sense if that just means that one of the gym leaders and one of the Elite 4 are the same person.
  11. Jimothy

Depends on how they got their info. If Kaka is a playtester, they wouldn't necessarily know about transfer-only monsters. Maybe Khu's in a position to know that kind of thing.
  12. Jimothy

The supposed Wednesday trailer is from someone else, here. Definitely doesn't speak the same way at all, and I'm not sure what forum that is. I want a Wednesday trailer, and it could be real, but I don't think both of these people can be legit-- I can buy that an open world game would reveal...
  13. Jimothy

The only thing that really makes me skeptical is crying at a Pokémon game. Khu did say this is his favorite entry since HGSS, but he also admitted that he doesn’t care about single player campaigns. So I think he was just assessing it on pvp merits. Doesn’t mean the story isn’t that good, but...
  14. Jimothy

They said they saw the ending (cried, really liked the story). But it sounds like they’re still working on finishing the dex.
  15. Jimothy

They said 300-500 monsters. They have to answer some questions by saying they’re not sure, but they’ll check. I get the impression they’re a play tester.
  16. Jimothy

Okay, um. I’m following our new leaker. Private account, but they posted the Girafarig evo days ago and the gym leaders today. Same tweet whose image was originally making the rounds. Also a Pawmi evo. Their English is not great (they keep getting Japanese terms mixed up with English— saying...
  17. Jimothy

Khu’s English is hard to parse as always, but I think he just confirmed the gym leaders leak. Which probably makes the Girafarig evo true too, yeah?
  18. Jimothy

Yeah someone posted a picture in response:
  19. Jimothy

Maybe! It also just might be that that’s a big part of the past/future theming— some of the characters are anti-synthetic monster. So in that context, he’d be revealing something about the characters that happens to tie into the RFake concept he’s already teased a couple times.
  20. Jimothy

Hmmmm between calling RFakes a “new concept” and the Detroit tweet, I’m becoming convinced the issue of artificial monsters will be a big part of the game. Definitely seems like these Fakes are in fact manmade.
Back
Top Bottom