Search results for query: *

1. Jinjo

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

What did you think of the game if you already didnt say so? I'm not a fan of OC and I have my moments when I start to worry that I'm actually talking to a scum player on OC. I'm annoyed ME shot me after I had an OC chat with him, I started to get more suspicious of him when he did not respond...
  2. Jinjo

And then I edited it a little bit or else I would have gotten modkilled
  3. Jinjo

I copy pasted my role pm.
  4. Jinjo

Bus Driver is actually a common mafia role and both Megapod and Pikochu should have been shot. Victini Giver was similar to an Inventor role and I still don't know why some of the players thought my role looked scummy when Victini is just a cute little gift.
  5. Jinjo

@Magnificent Entertainer You screwed up so badly and I knew jd was town the whole time. You shot me for no reason and you twisted my words on Day 4 to the point when I thought you were scum.
  6. Jinjo

I'm starting to think ME is the Insanifier who fake claimed Vigilante. One of his posts he says he's good at catching scum but he is failing so bad in this game and directing the lynch to players who are not mafia and he even said he's lazy. On Day 2 he made a half baked in deph analysis, he...
  7. Jinjo

@Elieson d ckjwpqgx lkjq fjku uck qk bdtw tdiqdjd qk d urp qcdjfdjb kj bdtdjb dq qk hrbjdydiwjq wjqwoqrdjwo asq d pqroqwl qk qcdjf cw uksgl aw kjw ky qcw mgrxwop uck qcw asp lodtwo uksgl pudqic rjl kyydiwo owtwrgwl fgrtdwo dp ikm rjl d qcdjf hrydr uksgl bk ryqwo cwo qcdp jdbcq lk xks qcdjf dq...
  8. Jinjo

When Darthwolf said this may be the last phase, I thought he meant once when we get to Day 4 and cause another mislynch, then scum would win. There's 9 players left alive and it looks like there are 6 town still alive and 3 mafia and tonight a town will die and we will have 5 town left and 3...
  9. Jinjo

I'm really annoyed that the investigative role is not being clear with their role if it really is an insane cop or not and I think one of the investigative role is scum and whoever claimed Psychiatrist I think is also scum and fake claimed Psychiatrist. Unvote: Arthas Menethil Vote: Officer Snake
  10. Jinjo

You said one of the investigative role is a Ninja Cop and the way how you described a Ninja Cop about it being not detected on visits means there should also be a Tracker in this game and when the Tracker would track the Ninja Cop, then that would mean the Tracker would get no result and the...
  11. Jinjo

@Elieson d bkq tdiqdjd arif rjl xwp hx jrhw dp yokh arjek frzkkdw
  12. Jinjo

Vote: Arthas Menethil It seems the Lie Detector really was a fake claim and I had my suspicion about it on Day 2 when I saw Elieson talking about his Lie Detector. Arthas fooled me on Day 3 about his result and I should have just listened to my own instincts instead of listening to other players.
  13. Jinjo

You said you targeted no one on Night 1 and now you say you targeted me with an action that is 1x each which looked like you are hinting you are a joat and you've got nothing left in the tank which sounded like you have no actions left? This claim of yours makes no sense. I did start to suspect...
  14. Jinjo

Elieson said he got a Psychiatrist claim and since you think there is no SK and think Elieson got killed by the Vig, then that would mean the Psychiatrist is a fake claim because this role only shows up when there is an SK or Cult Leader in game. On Day 2 Elieson was asking if there is a Vig and...
  15. Jinjo

I remember in Kingdom Hearts Mafia, Chemical Compound Mafia, and in Voltron Mafia the mafia kill was posted on the top and the second extra kill was posted on the bottom.
  16. Jinjo

When the Night 1 kill was posted, it showed Elieson's death on the top and Cheff's death underneath Elieson. Normally a mafia's kill is posted on the top and an SK or Vigilante kill will be posted on the bottom. I think mafia killed Elieson because of the death post we saw and Elieson said on...
  17. Jinjo

Don't know why it was posted as a link when I quoted that.
  18. Jinjo

I targeted Max on Night 1.
  19. Jinjo

@Elieson lk xks urjq hw qk prx d tdpdqwl hrv
  20. Jinjo

@Elieson xks prdl pkhwkjw igrdhwl gdw lwqwiqko asq d lkjq qospq qcw gdw lwqwiqko igrdh awirspw mowtdksp hrydr brhwp d crtw mgrxwl r pish yrfw igrdhwl gdw lwqwiqko rjl rjkqcwo brhw d kapwotwl r pish rgpk yrfw igrdhwl gdw lwqwiqko rjl dy rjxkjw igrdhwl urqicwo qcrq rgpk jwwlp qk aw gkkfwl djqk...
Back
Top Bottom