Search results for query: *

1. Jinjo

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

I actually liked my role and I had fun playing it. I had to look up independent roles and it turns out my role is called a Double Agent. My goal was to pretty much get on mafia's good side in the beginning and by the time we got to LyLo, I had to start bussing mafia and help town so that I could...
  2. Jinjo

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

I don't have a bulletproof and either I was protected at night or you attacked a townie who was protected. We can just end the game in a draw than.
  3. Jinjo

Did you really attack me or did you attack a townie who was protected?
  4. Jinjo

Do you want to go for another no lynch today and call it a draw?
  5. Jinjo

I think Mylo means you can no lynch and if you mislynch in Mylo town will lose. In Lylo if you mislynch town loses and you can't no lynch.
  6. Jinjo

Vote: ZinnLav He is mafia who can kill town and I am an independent with only a 1 shot which can only be used on mafia. It's better to lynch mafia who can actually kill at night.
  7. Jinjo

@Midorikawa If Contrainer doesn't come back, then you will have to vote ZinnLav since Contrainer still has his vote on me and ZinnLav can easily do a last minute vote on me and mafia will win. I checked Contrainers posts and I noticed on day 5 Friday was his last activity and on day 6 his last...
  8. Jinjo

If Contrainer does not vote no lynch, then Mido will have to vote ZinnLav to tie up the votes. I don't trust ZinnLav and he is more likely to do a last minute vote on me and mafia will win. He did a last minute vote on Pika and I did not like that.
  9. Jinjo

Pikochu said over here about some issues and mistake which made me think last day phase was not supposed to be LyLo.
  10. Jinjo

I only have 1 ability which is a 1 shot and I used it last night. On my role pm it says my 1 shot ability can only be used after Night 5 on a mafia member and that explains why I was defending Pika last day phase because I thought it can only be used on Night 6 or after and I thought mafia won...
  11. Jinjo

You're the one who has caused town more trouble. On day 4 you and Flop tried to get Pika lynched and it looked like to me ExLight was going to switch his vote in the last minute to Pika and I saved Pika from getting lynched. On day 5 I tried to save Pika from getting lynched and you come in the...
  12. Jinjo

I don't trust ZinnLav and I still think mafia is going to win.
  13. Jinjo

If you want to go for a tie, then Mido will have to vote you so that it will be a tie no lynch. Contrainer still has his vote on me and I doubt he will vote no lynch.
  14. Jinjo

Vote: ZinnLav I don't have a triple vote and I made it up so that I could get town to lynch you the next day for switching your vote from Oricorio to Pika and if I did have a triple vote than Pika wouldn't even get lynched last day phase and it would have been you who got lynched last day phase.
  15. Jinjo

If I was to come out on day 1 then mafia would have killed me on night 1.
  16. Jinjo

See I told you Zinn was going to make a last minute vote on Pika and Zinn is mafia.
  17. Jinjo

These are the mafia players and I said to vote one of them last day phase.
  18. Jinjo

Once when you see Pika flip town, then town loses.
Back
Top Bottom