Search results for query: *

1. Jinjo

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

@Ereshkigal Thanks Eresh! I never knew we could win together and if I did know, I would have just lynched town instead of you.
  2. Jinjo

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

I'm the rolecop and Officer is the Vengeful. He will kill anyone who lynches him that's why do not vote him.
  3. Jinjo

So we should have switched our votes to someone else?
  4. Jinjo

You guys do know that Eresh is going to win and town already lost this game. Eresh is the sk 1x bulletproof and it will take 2 lynches to finish her off.
  5. Jinjo

I don't know how many scums there are left. All I know is that Eresh is definitely scum from my info I got. N2 I tracked you and you visited ExLight, N3 I tracked Eresh and she visited Megapod who died, N4 I tracked Eresh again and she visited Kyriaki who died. It's better to lynch Eresh today...
  6. Jinjo

How am I mafia when I tried to get LG lynched on day 1? I'm the Universal Backup! I tracked Eresh on N3 and she visited Megapod who died, I tracked Eresh again last night and she visited Kyriaki who died. With my mislynch, it looks like town will lose this game.
  7. Jinjo

@Ereshkigal You are obvious scum! You should have killed me last night since I saw you visit Megapod on N3 but I'm guessing you kept me alive was so that you could frame me.
  8. Jinjo

Megapod and ExLight both died on N3. Kyriaki watched ExLight on N3 and he was visited by LG, I tracked Eresh on N3 and she visited Megapod.
  9. Jinjo

I claimed Universal Backup on day 3
  10. Jinjo

On my N3 result it said Eresh visited Megapod and Megapod died on N3 and that's why I think she killed Megapod. I tracked Eresh again last night and she visited Kyriaki.
  11. Jinjo

This is going to be a mislynch and Eresh is obvious scum. Go check my quoted post and you will see I tried to get LG lynched on day 1.
  12. Jinjo

I tracked Eresh again and she visited Kyriaki. Eresh killed Megapod on N3 and she killed Kyriaki on N4. I am not LG's scum buddy. I scum read him on day 1 and I even voted him. I would have voted LG again but Zinn said LG is town and that's why I left him alone and I didn't know LG is the...
  13. Jinjo

@Ereshkigal I tracked you and you visited Megapod and he is dead. Stop this nonsense right now and I bet you killed Megapod.
  14. Jinjo

You're going to mislynch me and I have info.
  15. Jinjo

Vote: Ereshkigal I tracked Eresh and she visited Megapod. I'm the Universal Backup!
  16. Jinjo

I'm sorry guys! I have been busy lately and my last activity was on N2. I should have just subbed out and I'll might as well claim. I'm the Universal Backup. I inherited Contrainer's role on N1 and I became a Tracker and on N2 I tracked Zinn and he visited ExLight. Vote: Ereshkigal From what...
  17. Jinjo

The message Kyriaki got reminds me of another game I played and this might be the work of an anonymous messenger and I remember players were saying they were getting random messages.
  18. Jinjo

It says Max is a Survivor and I have never seen a Survivor and SK in a same setup and if there is an SK, then this game would be really hard for a Survivor to survive in this game because the Survivor would have to avoid being killed by mafia and SK.
Back
Top Bottom