Search results for query: *

1. Jinjo

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

@Lone_Garurumon Can I be invited to the mafia chat?
  2. Jinjo

Did you enjoy the game? Yes, I enjoyed the game. I called out on most of the mafia and all independent players, I didn't vote any town players and all of my votes were on scum. I tried the best I can on not getting night killed or lynched and I managed to pull that off well. For all town in...
  3. Jinjo

Lol! I told you guys Mido was scum but no one listened to me. I'll answer the questions later when I'm not busy at the moment.
  4. Jinjo

I've said this earlier on why I have been suspicious of her. Her vote on DekuNut looked convenient which looked like distancing and it's also her claim that is really hard for me to buy. When I voted DekuNut he responded to my vote on him and that looked like as if he felt threatened by me and...
  5. Jinjo

Switching votes around is a good way to cause confusion for town and I don't see this being a dumb mafia play. One of your sentence I didn't understand on what you said and you will have to elaborate more on that since there were grammar mistakes and this is the sentence you said I didn't...
  6. Jinjo

I have been wondering if there is 1 mafia left or 2 mafia left. I feel as if there were 4 mafia then wouldn't we have had around 20+ players for this? Four mafia with a survivor does look a bit much in a 17 player game. If there is 1 mafia left then that means ZinnLav is definitely town and if...
  7. Jinjo

Problem I have with a joat claim is this is a really popular fake claim for scum players and I have seen so many scum fake claim joat. Why did you track me on N2 anyways?
  8. Jinjo

Pikochu (5): Rainbow Cloud, HumanDawn, FinalArcadia, Fatima Shadow Frost Witch, ExLight Pika_pika42 (3): Space, Luminary, TheCapsFan Tood (1): Jinjo Space (1): Pika_pika42 DekuNut (1): Pikochu Not Voting (4): DekuNut, ZinnLav, Midorikawa, Tood If ExLight and Fatima are scum buddies then that...
  9. Jinjo

There has to be a protect role in the game and no one has flipped that yet. HD was a jailor and in most games when there is a jailor there is always another protect role.
  10. Jinjo

Look what I found from last night when I was reading back. HD said if there are two mafia he thinks it's either Mido/Pika or Mido/ExLight and then he doubts it's ExLight/Pika with how ExLight has been against the Fatima slot.
  11. Jinjo

I don't like the rookie claim and the joat claim. I also did not like how ZinnLav votes ExLight saying they don't care if they lose and this is actually the kind of post a scum player makes. If ZinnLav was town, they would have been engaging with ExLight more in lylo figuring out his alignment...
  12. Jinjo

Something doesn't look right. On day 2 when I had 5 votes Mido said I looked like a mislynch and then last day phase when she talks about day 1/day 2 she put me as a scum lean. So wait a minute, if I was a scum lean for her on day 2 then why did she say I looked like a mislynch on day 2? What...
  13. Jinjo

Lylo means if we mislynch the game ends and there will be no next night phase and since we got a lylo message instead of mylo then it looks like there are 2 scum remaining. If we were to get a mylo message we would have a night phase tonight.
  14. Jinjo

This never occurred to me before but it's possible if ZinnLav really is mafia they would roleblock me on night 2 seeing how I was talking about ZinnLav and DekuNut scum reading them. I did not like how ZinnLav gave DekuNut an easy town read for being inactive saying he has been busy and then to...
  15. Jinjo

This was from last night and you said it probably proves it's only one mafia remaining. HD said it proves there's one mafia remaining saying if it's not mylo then that mechanically makes ExLight scum. HD and Pika announced they would target me and Space last night. Who did you protect last...
  16. Jinjo

I'm having a hard time seeing Pika as scum because on day 1 DekuNut was the 3rd voter on Fatima who almost got lynched and HD ended up voting Zorchic. I did not like Mido's day 1/day 2 take reviews because it looked very wolfy and I disagreed on alot of her takes. Don't know how many mafia there...
  17. Jinjo

You said you have been scum reading Fatima and I'm having a hard time seeing this slot as scum since it almost got lynched on day 1 when DekuNut voted him and he was the 3rd voter on Fatima's wagon.
  18. Jinjo

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about ExLight. On day 1 Tood, Snowy, and DekuNut voted Fatima and I don't see Fatima as scum who is being bussed by DekuNut who almost got lynched. I won't be surprised if ExLight is scum who bussed Pikochu. His babysitter claim is suspicious and he is still...
  19. Jinjo

I'm just lover.
  20. Jinjo

I still never understood why Mido was getting town read for unvoting Pika. Pikochu had 5 votes and Pika had 4 votes when ZinnLav unvoted. When Mido unvoted Pika he had 3 votes. Mido's unvote was the last post on day 2 and what scum Mido would have done is she must have knew Pikochu would not...
Back
Top Bottom