Search results for query: *

1. Jinjo

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

I went looking for your traitor hint just now and I noticed you made that bulbasaur wave emote. I thought you did really good hinting as the traitor for SMS and if you were my traitor who waved at me I needed to look for I would have instantly recruited you on night 1. I was hoping my traitor...
  2. Jinjo

@ExLight By the way ExLight, this was my kill action at night. Night 1 kill HumanDawn Night 2 kill ExLight Night 3 kill Minish Night 4 kill ExLight I did not trust ExLight at all and last night even when he said mafia attack anyone but him to win, I still attempted to kill him because I knew...
  3. Jinjo

Oh wow, everyone thought I was the traitor and I bet I must have had alot of visitors at night and I heard I was the only person who found my traitor and I found him on night 1. I've got some really good instincts.
  4. Jinjo

It said we were at lylo and a mislynch would have ended the game for town. If there was only 1 mafia alive on day 4, then I don't think we would have gotten the lylo message.
  5. Jinjo

So you've finally decided to show your fangs. And what if it's 3 town and 1 independent. I wonder if Caps and Snake really were scum buddies.
  6. Jinjo

If HD really was mafia, that still doesn't explain why mafia died on N1. I start to wonder if there was 1 mafia alive on day 4 or was it 2.
  7. Jinjo

I find this hard to believe this is multiball and it doesn't seem likely. If there are two scum factions then we would have seen two kills each night.
  8. Jinjo

It says day ends at majority and I'm assuming we all have to vote the same player.
  9. Jinjo

Some of the players have been saying HD and Caps characters were evil. I thought HD was a 3rd party and Caps mafia. I put in alot of effort into figuring out who could be Caps scum buddy, Snakes character was evil and now it says we're in lylo.
  10. Jinjo

Looking at the players list I would say ExLight is likely town because of the claim. Midori voted Tood last day and I don't see them as a scum team. Narrowing down the scum team suspect by looking at player interactions it would be either Minish/Tood Minish/Midori Minish is the common...
  11. Jinjo

I was onto Snake being scum buddies with Caps. Look at Caps post above on what he said. Caps said there are no alignment reveals and said we can still do some flavor solving based on the character flip. Caps character was evil and why did he even say this when his character was evil. It looked...
  12. Jinjo

To elaborate here I was talking about the double agent role that is a 3rd party and I called out Rasul as that role.
  13. Jinjo

Vote: Officer Snake Please don't twist my words and I never talked about a mafia traitor. I did not like how Caps said I brought up a mafia traitor when I never did and Caps turned out to be scum. I find this convenient you are saying the same thing as Caps and you never mentioned Caps on early...
  14. Jinjo

I would have never thought scum would ask for an extension to look town and I would imagine scum would want the day to end quickly. So it looks like a player asking for an extension is NAI. Snake hasn't said much and the posts I quoted for him to respond were the ones that stood out to me. I...
  15. Jinjo

Chib-6(Exlight,HD,DW,CyCry,Midori,Caps) Exlight-1(SMS) Caps-2(Minish,TOOOOD) This is what the vote count looked like on day 1. I'm just going to quote these together. I'm curious to know why you never mentioned Caps? Caps was the most bandwagonny and his character looks like scum. I read...
  16. Jinjo

You say here Caps is mafia and then you vote me talking about a mafia traitor when I was not talking about a mafia traitor. I was talking about the double agent 3rd party role traitor calling out Rasul as that role. Also, Caps was the one who brought this up throwing shade at me and that looked...
  17. Jinjo

Your reads list here looks messy. You said you were thinking SMS was scum and then you vote ExLight thinking he is scum. SMS and ExLight being the scum team doesn't really seem to make sense because ExLight and SMS voted each other on day 2 and if they were scum together they would have voted...
  18. Jinjo

This was after ExLight claimed saying ExLight may have slipped. ExLight made a ballsy claim and even after the claim I still don't understand why Caps made this post and it looked like he was saying ExLight is still not a town read since he said he is still paranoid of ExLight even after the claim.
  19. Jinjo

There are 7 players alive and I think if all mafia were still alive this would have been mylo/lylo and I didn't see any message anywhere saying the phase is mylo/lylo. Caps character looked evil which makes me think he is scum. I'm checking Caps interaction with other players and this is from...
  20. Jinjo

You have been speculating on roles/night actions and this is why we have been getting paranoid of you. In Portal mafia you were also speculating on roles. Earlier you were speculating on a poisoner and HD getting vig killed. HD was active questioning players and I didn't even look too much...
Back
Top Bottom