Search results for query: *

1. Jinjo

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

These type effects are confusing me and why attack on N1 and N2 when we had no info who mafia are? Vote: ZinnLav
  2. Jinjo

Were you in the background taking notes during day 2? Even if you were in the background you should have said something on day 2.
  3. Jinjo

I never knew Shellos evolved form is ground type and I thought it was water type.
  4. Jinjo

On Gen 3 mafia successfully killed on night 1 and it looked like they had a faction kill. Gen 3 looked unbalanced and do you think it's safe to assume that got removed? Reading Gen 1 last year I don't recall mafia having a faction kill and it looked like they were just taking away lives at...
  5. Jinjo

What Mido claimed reminds me of that 3rd party role I had in Jumanfia where I needed a specific target dead and survive in the end. Normally I don't lynch a 3rd party claim on day 1 and I would believe it for the time being. I hope you won't be one of those roles like Zachie had. If I start to...
  6. Jinjo

Mido was scum in the last game and what are the odds she rolled scum again? Right now it seems like we're still at rvs.
  7. Jinjo

Confirmed
Back
Top Bottom