Search results for query: *

1. Jinjo

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

I have mentioned earlier I played a chaos game on another site and it had the same ending like what happened here. What exactly made the players vote the hosts in Chaos Mafia IV? Was there a mechanic that got triggered or did the players vote off the hosts as a joke? I'm surprised I got...
  2. Jinjo

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

The ending literally happened in the last chaos mafia game I played where the players lynched the host and everyone lost. Vig killing me was actually a really weird move and to think I am mafia with a 5 vote power on day 6 is ridiculous because the game would have ended on day 6 if I was mafia...
  3. Jinjo

This happened on another site. The cop in that game was really annoying because it kept getting guilty on town and in the end it turned out the cop had a hidden modifier and it was actually an insane cop.
  4. Jinjo

I'm not going to trust invest results in chaos games anymore. Last time I played a game similar to this the invest result was fabricated and town got mislynched.
  5. Jinjo

Any idea who attempted to kill MegaPod who claimed survivor? Looks like to me mafia are not coordinated. Space killed RC on N1 and I still don't get how you say the Mido kill was an accident and you said mafia might have not submitted a kill on that night. Only explanation I can think of is Mido...
  6. Jinjo

On page 1 it says Pika is lynched D3 and D4 as mafia saying it is temporal shenanigans and for some strange reason I get the feeling this was a prank. About Officers town roleblocker claim, what good is a town roleblocker when they can't stop a mafia kill at night. Feels like the only way...
  7. Jinjo

Turns out that was Space all along and at that point you were guessing.
  8. Jinjo

If you're saying the Mido death was an accident, then who was the mafia kill on N1? Whoever mafia are looks like they are not really paying attention and that MegaPod kill attempt mafia did on N2 was so weird to the point it looks like this was done by players who are still quite new at playing...
  9. Jinjo

Space said she killed RC on N1 and claimed 3x survivor vigilante so that means mafia killed Mido and the wizard spellcaster from N1 also has to be mafia and yet you are calling this character town. There is no way that spellcaster character is town because it killed Mido and it resurrected Pika...
  10. Jinjo

I wonder if MegaPod is a mafia bulletproof and Pika attacked MegaPod in case if one of them goes down, then that should make the other look innocent and this actually does look like a good scum strategy but doing that is just stalling on a town kill.
  11. Jinjo

I still find it weird mafia would want to kill a claimed survivor. So mafia probably thought MegaPod was an sk but why would mafia want to kill an sk when town and mafia could have easily lynched an sk. Whoever mafia are I'm guessing they are not even reading the thread/not paying attention or...
  12. Jinjo

Mafia killing a player who they think is an SK is a waste since mafia and town could have easily lynched MegaPod instead of mafia trying to kill him. Normally mafia would always try to get an SK lynched instead of killing it. Pika's silence is starting to get sus and I start to wonder if he is a...
  13. Jinjo

ZinnLav said Pika targeted MegaPod and mafia targeting MegaPod a claimed survivor makes no sense and it would have made more sense if mafia targeted town and that's why I'm suspecting Space to be mafia.
  14. Jinjo

The problem I have with Space's claim is if I was a 3x vigilante survivor I would have shot MegaPod last night as a counter claim and instead Space shoots Cyanide. Reading the N2 flavor text it only shows the pink haired guy killing and where was the mafia attack? If someone protected a mafia...
  15. Jinjo

Vote: Space Something doesn't add up. Pika's character never showed up on the N1 flavor text and it shows up on the N2 flavor text for the first time visiting MegaPod. Mafia visiting MegaPod makes no sense and that doesn't explain on who the grey robed wizard is who killed Mido. I'm having a...
  16. Jinjo

I'm guessing Pika is the sk who killed Mido and mafia probably killed RC. Weird thing is on the flavor text on N1 it says a wizard killed Mido and Pika claimed a lightning character and the first time I see this character show up is on the N2 flavor text.
  17. Jinjo

I read the N1 flavor text for the first time and it says the pink haired guy killed RC. ZinnLav made a good point on Space being the pink haired guy and I remember on day 1 RC said Space's vote on me looked opportunistic.
  18. Jinjo

I'm lost on the Pika case being sk. Pika said he's a deflector and that role takes all action that target one player and redirects to a second player. So does that mean Pika only targeted MegaPod and he didn't target a second player? I can actually imagine Pika killing Mido on N1 since he...
  19. Jinjo

DarthWolf is a really good scum player and I'm wary of him. On day 1 some of his posts looked jokey which looked like he wanted to mess around when he first posted, self votes himself which looked like his rvs vote and then he asks questions. Said he would give a proper list of thoughts when day...
Back
Top Bottom