Search results for query: *

1. Jinjo

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

Did you enjoy the game? I enjoyed the game and seeing that I was a survivor, my whole approach was to pretty much play passive. I felt if I was to scum hunt, I would get the feeling I would have gotten killed at night. What did you think of the balance? I start to wonder how the game would have...
  2. Jinjo

Mafia A Perfectly Ordinary Game of Mafia, Endgame: The Fool is You! Oracle and Survivors win! (1/5/20)

myuma claimed the other lyncher and now myuma and ThatAsianinTheCorner have to lynch each other? I would rather lynch an arsonist today.
  3. Jinjo

I think the arsonist is somewhere hidden within these players. Tood - Votes Max, I counter claimed Max attempting to figure him out if he is survivor or not, Pika comes and is the 3rd person to claim survivor. I don't like how Tood unvoted Max after my interaction with Max when I was trying to...
  4. Jinjo

Caps claimed survivor and you didn't even know he claimed survivor?
  5. Jinjo

Him attempting myuma could also be possible. If he did try to recruit myuma, then why would he target someone who he suspected last day?
  6. Jinjo

Caps claimed survivor and I still find it weird he was still scum hunting. Normally a survivor would just play passive and want to stay neutral. Seeing that Caps flipped Cult Leader and no one died with him, my guess is that he attempted to recruit someone he thoughts was town and that player he...
  7. Jinjo

I find it weird why would anyone want to kill Caps when he claimed survivor since a survivor can win with any alignment. My guess is whoever killed him must have been threatened by him.
  8. Jinjo

Does this mean there are no town in this game and instead it is survivors vs mafia?
  9. Jinjo

There is only one word in my role pm that starts with the letter v when I read the description. You will have to read in your role pm to find that one word that starts with the letter v.
  10. Jinjo

Unvote: Pika_pika42 Vote: Max1996 I'm counter claiming Max. I'm the Survivor! So wait a minute, Dawning claimed unjester? Are there really two survivors and an unjester in this setup? I'm the survivor and since you also said you are survivor, then shouldn't your role pm be the exact same copy...
  11. Jinjo

? Are you saying myuma is scum by flavor but you vote me instead?
  12. Jinjo

“So, what’d you get?” Pika_Pika42 asked as he leaned over to myuma. Vote: Pika_pika42 I wonder if I'm going on the right track.
Back
Top Bottom