Search results for query: *

1. Jinjo

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

Vote: Shorten Phase
  2. Jinjo

Fennec said she used her lightning rod so all actions would have targeted her. I still think lynching Dawning ends the game since he is an outed indep and I have already posted his role on what it does when I looked it up. I am still not buying that he lost his wincon and it really does look...
  3. Jinjo

Since MegaPod said he used a strongman kill on me on N1 then that means ExLight is also lying about being attacked on N1 since he said he lost a deathproof N1 and who attacked ExLight?
  4. Jinjo

MegaPod's last post looks like he is admitting he is mafia. Unvote: DawningWinds Vote: MegaPod
  5. Jinjo

ZinnLav's role makes me think they have to dezombifie the players who have been infected by Dawning. Meaning if Dawning infected a player then ZinnLav would have to visit the player Dawning infected to remove the disease.
  6. Jinjo

You should have kept your role hidden to keep mafia from guessing your role since your claim on day 2 did not give us any info on catching scum. What did you try to do to me on n1? I am the commuter and I commuted on n1 since I thought mafia was going to kill me.
  7. Jinjo

You're actually buying on what Dawning is saying? He could be lying about being nullified who is trying to buy another day being one step closer to his wincon.
  8. Jinjo

This post from Space still bothers me because of the chainsaw defense she did for ExLight. Space also claimed on day 2 saying she checked Tood and why bother claiming that when she could have kept that hidden to keep mafia guessing. Let's have a look at some of Timaeus and Rainbow's posts they...
  9. Jinjo

How could Dawning not have a wincon after being visited by ZinnLav? It's like he is saying he had a wincon before and after getting visited by ZinnLav it got removed and if other town were infected by a zombie they lose their wincon? This looks very hard to believe.
  10. Jinjo

Vote: DawningWinds The zombie role is dangerous.
  11. Jinjo

You said you think mafia attacked you on n1 and did you get a notification saying that you lost your 1x deathproof? I don't understand why would mafia want to kill you out of spite throwing the game when they could have killed town and try to side with a survivor.
  12. Jinjo

ExLight is mafia case closed. He asked for a protection and then afterwards he claimed survivor with a 1x deathproof and why would ExLight ask for a protection when he has a 1x deathproof? ExLight asked for protection because he is mafia who can guarantee a successful kill. He keeps pushing...
  13. Jinjo

ZinnLav's posts looked like they were saying the hostile indep visited Dawning on N1 and can kill the players at will who have been visited by the hostile indep. Meaning whoever the hostile indep is, it is infecting the players like as if it is the pandemic and the players infected are called...
  14. Jinjo

This is what Dawning's role does and he is the hostile indep.
  15. Jinjo

Why would mafia try to kill you when you have been on the poe. A survivor seriously? This is like the 3rd or 4th game where I have been scum reading a player and they end up claiming survivor afterwards.
  16. Jinjo

ExLight is pinging me. On this quote he asked for a protection. And now over here he claims survivor with a 1x deathproof. Since he claimed survivor with a 1x deathproof then why even bother on asking for a protection.
  17. Jinjo

The ZinnLav vs ExLight looks like ExLight is the hostile indep and ZinnLav has been trying to warn us that ExLight is the hostile indep who can kill characters that are the town zombies. Some of the posts ExLight makes just screams scum to me.
  18. Jinjo

Isn't the zombie role similar to the role from Cells at Work Mafia?
  19. Jinjo

Dawning claimed zombie. I looked up that role and it says a zombie infects a player each night and wins if the number of infected players ever outnumber the number of healthy players.
  20. Jinjo

Looks like the indeps are somewhere hidden within these players Dawning, ExLight, Fennec, MegaPod, Feenie, probably Space. If zombie is like a cult leader then this will have to be our next priority.
Back
Top Bottom