Search results for query: *

1. Jinjo

Mafia Holiday Bonanza 2020 - Endgame

What happened in the mafia chat was I thought your role was similar to a serial killer and I was worried you would kill me or Max at night. There's also that night action processing mistake at night meaning I would have actually visited HD and not you. If I knew what your role would have...
  2. Jinjo

I was getting alot of 3rd party vibes from Mido on day 1 and it turns out I was correct and she really did turn out to be a 3rd party.
  3. Jinjo

Max play has been so weird. When I exposed Mido on day 2, Max votes Mido, then he votes me and then he goes back to voting Mido on day 2. Day 3 he votes Mido, votes HD, and then again he votes Mido.
  4. Jinjo

I don't understand what you are saying here. I have been very consistent in this game while you and Dawning have been switching reads which is causing confusion.
  5. Jinjo

From my experience, mafia would vote a buddy in lylo/mylo to cause town confusion to make it look like distancing and then they would switch votes and vote someone else. Archie Sonic Mafia was a good example where mafia voted each other making scum theater to confuse town in lylo and then they...
  6. Jinjo

I made a grammar error here and I need to correct it. If that's the case, then this would mean mafia bussing Max was already planned from last night and HD's recent posts about Max before he died must have meant something.
  7. Jinjo

If that's the case, then this would mean mafia bussing Max was already planned from last night and HD's recent posts before he died must have meant something.
  8. Jinjo

Vote: Max1996
  9. Jinjo

Everyone is voting Max as if they know he will flip scum and if that's the case, then there is a bussing going on here which means mafia intended to vote Max for the town cred. Either way I'll vote Max in case the votes don't get redirected somewhere else.
  10. Jinjo

If Max flips scum then that means I'm cleared since I was roleblocked last night.
  11. Jinjo

I got it two minutes after Mido got lynched. On my timezone the Mido wu lynch happened at 8:04 am and I got the message at 8:06 am.
  12. Jinjo

Yes, I'm slowly starting to suspect Max. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to way the exact wording and I'll have to rephrase it. I was sent a present that says Happy Chanukuh and it's not a harmonica. I might get a fright, and it promised me I will get a delight and then it said will you open it...
  13. Jinjo

I pretty much said my thoughts on Max last night. HD's recent posts before he died he said jamie voted Max on day 3 before the midday vote count wondering if jdthebud got a mafia check on Max night 2 and told this to jamie in dead chat and when I saw this from HD I also started wondering this too.
  14. Jinjo

It can go either way. If I'm to look at a town Max point of view he said my role is a threat to mafia which would mean Max must have thought mafia would kill me.
  15. Jinjo

My role is a threat to mafia and I can understand why max protected me if he is telling the truth. I can also see mafia roleblocking me to prevent me on getting a result.
  16. Jinjo

My action failed and I targeted RC.
  17. Jinjo

Why are my thoughts getting ignored? I have been scum reading Mido voting her for 2 days and I wasn't expecting her to flip inde. I said over here if Max is town, then this made me wonder if mafia thought Mido was a survivor and planned on winning with Mido.
  18. Jinjo

I got a message about someone sending me a present.
  19. Jinjo

? Does this mean this might be the last phase and there might not be a day 4 tomorrow?
  20. Jinjo

I'm guessing jaime's vote still counts. So there's 5 players alive right now and I'm guessing 3 town and 2 mafia alive right now. Mafia will kill tonight leaving us with 2 town vs 2 mafia and I'm guessing we will also have jaime's vote tomorrow. Putting only 1 mafia alignment looks so weird...
Back
Top Bottom