Search results for query: *

1. Jinjo

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

Unvote: Space Vote: Frozen Fennec You said last night which was yesterday saying that his role felt off to you and today you said yesterday you checked his role and said he is a vt. You are inconsistent.
  2. Jinjo

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

The bolded parts Space is saying looks weird. First she said my ability shouldn't have failed because she did not get roleblocked? What is she saying here on the bolded part? Is she saying the ability shouldn't have failed because she is not an ascetic? Shouldn't she have known that actions fail...
  3. Jinjo

I have not been understanding on what Space is saying. She said she doesn't have any abilities saying that the actions shouldn't have failed on her. The way how I am interpreting her posts it sounds like she is saying my action shouldn't have failed because she doesn't have any abilities. Does...
  4. Jinjo

Space I'm sometimes having a hard time understanding on what you are saying.
  5. Jinjo

I never said the action failed on you and why are you making stuff up? My action failed which leads me to believe that I got roleblocked. It looks like over here you are pretending to play clueless.
  6. Jinjo

What are you talking about? How am I supposed to know who visited me. I have been guessing that you had something to do with it.
  7. Jinjo

Lying about what? So you're saying my action should have failed for visiting Jeff? Jeff is not an ascetic. Actions fail when a player is roleblocked or when they visit an ascetic.
  8. Jinjo

Why did Grande Homme not claim when he was asked to claim? I start to wonder if scum are dodging from claiming. When I looked at Max role again it said he does not have a protect ability and how is Max supposed to protect a player when he doesn't have a protect ability? Seems like Max target is...
  9. Jinjo

This is what I have also been suspecting earlier and I'm still not sure. I think that could also have been the reason. Unvote: Frozen Fennec Vote: Space
  10. Jinjo

I did a read through on Fennec's posts and saw she said I hinted babysitter and she said this on N3. This was also the night where it said action failed so this makes me think mafia visited me for thinking I hinted babysitter. Unvote: Space Vote: Frozen Fennec
  11. Jinjo

Redirected Space to Fennec. It said action failed.
  12. Jinjo

It makes no difference here who mafia kills as long as they make sure I am roleblocked. Vote: Space
  13. Jinjo

N1 redirected Jeff to chevy. N2 redirected Death Meta to Space. N3 redirected Space to Grammaton. This was also the night where it said my action failed.
  14. Jinjo

I can target a player to redirect their night actions to another player and it says it affects faction powers.
  15. Jinjo

The role is redirector and I'm not a 1x.
  16. Jinjo

Sorry for not responding sooner. My internet was not working and I got it fixed today. I'm the redirector.
  17. Jinjo

There has been alot of flavor talk going on and at times I don't understand on what you guys are saying since I have not played the sonic adventure games. I do remember watching the sonic shows a long time ago.
  18. Jinjo

You were voting Grammaton and then all of a sudden you switched to Death Meta. The progression was strange since I don't recall you scum reading Death Meta from before.
  19. Jinjo

I'm town reading FinalArcadia for quoting Death Meta's posts he made on day 1 trying to get him lynched. Space's vote on Death Meta came out of nowhere and I could see that as a bus and I have been scum reading her.
Back
Top Bottom