Search results for query: *

1. Jinjo

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

LOL at my night actions last night. I kept switching my action to Death Meta or Rainbow Cloud since I was paranoid of a deepwolf and it seems like I shot Rainbow Cloud and he survived because he was a death proof. I was the vigilante by the way.
  2. Jinjo

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

I'm having a look at the current players who are alive. Tood - Space got lynched because of Tood. Chevy - Softed their role. Grande Homme - Said he had info on Fennec. Feenie - Has been scum reading Fennec since day 1 and immediately votes Fennec on day 3. Soulmaster - Came up as innocent from...
  3. Jinjo

Getting info on both players makes me think one was mafia and the other is town or sk.
  4. Jinjo

That part was nai. Sometimes I have seen scum vote their scum buddy when the other got caught by info and this doesn't happen too often.
  5. Jinjo

Yes, mafia does get the name of the player that has been janitored. Are you new to mafia? I'm asking because I'm wary of you being scum who is pretending to act like a player who is new to mafia.
  6. Jinjo

ZinnLav's play reminds me of a previous player who was an sk only spamming gifs and the sk won by doing that. I am paranoid of ZinnLav being an sk because of this.
  7. Jinjo

Looking at Tood's vote and Timeaus interaction with them it looks like Tood is onto something. Vote: Space
  8. Jinjo

Out of all the players on the Caps wagon Snowy comes off the most sus. His vote on Caps was still an rvs vote and I often find myself catching scum for leaving their rvs vote through the end of day 1.
  9. Jinjo

Scum will probably take blame on the players who were on the wagon since they always do that.
  10. Jinjo

I disagree with his read on ExLight and I have explained earlier. I don't know what to think of HD and the problem I have with him is that I always find myself disagreeing with him and he turns out being town in the end.
  11. Jinjo

Having to look back. Caps vote on ExLight wasn't good. It looked like his reasoning for voting ExLight was him saying about the cop being not super useful makes him want to policy lynch him. So wait a minute, even though ExLight claimed cop he still wants to policy lynch him? Vote: TheCapsFan
  12. Jinjo

Mafia claiming cop on day 1 is a bad play and I don't see mafia doing a risky play like this on day 1. A jester claiming cop on day 1 would make more sense since they would want to try to get lynched. I have seen mafia do a trade off to try to eliminate a cop and this happened only at mylo/lylo.
  13. Jinjo

ExLight claiming cop too early was not a good idea and instead he should have tried to get the votes off him. Seeing the reason on why he claimed I can now understand the part on what he said about the watcher that can always watch him which means mafia will be scared to visit him.
  14. Jinjo

I will have to say that I don't even understand on what some of the players are saying since most of this looked like setup talk, talking about characters previous roles on which I have not played the past game and I never played Danganronpa and I don't know much about the characters.
Back
Top Bottom