• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Jinjo

This or That

Coffee Doll or action figure
  2. Jinjo

This or That

The light side Be a cop or be a fireman
  3. Jinjo

This or That

Down with the sickness I guess and I've never heard that song. Bring Me To Life or Boulevard Of Broken Dreams?
  4. Jinjo

This or That

Bungalow Always dress royalty or always dress like a gangster
  5. Jinjo

This or That

Summer Be a doctor or be a dentist
  6. Jinjo

This or That

A Rose in the Twilight I guess. Be invincible or be invisible
  7. Jinjo

This or That

Pop Team Epic Calendar or cell phone alerts
  8. Jinjo

This or That

Keifuku-san I guess Staples or paper clips
  9. Jinjo

This or That

Pit People I guess...... Girl Scout cookies or Keebler's
  10. Jinjo

This or That

Apollo Work from home or commute to work
  11. Jinjo

This or That

Haven't played any of them. I'll pick SADX Be a railroad engineer or mechanical engineer
  12. Jinjo

This or That

Car movies are boring. I'll pick the second one for thriller and I'll probably not be able to finish watching the whole movie. Be a plumber or be a carpenter
  13. Jinjo

This or That

I don't like doing them, I just like to watch. Ice skating is nice to watch. Ghost tour or historical tour
  14. Jinjo

This or That

Manchurian Train or bus
  15. Jinjo

This or That

Kirby's Return to Dream Land I guess Live action role playing or online gaming
  16. Jinjo

This or That

Don't like any of them. I'll pick cars for fast transportation. Carnival or circus
  17. Jinjo

This or That

I don't like dogs much. Big dogs are nicer than small dogs for sure. Concert or musical
  18. Jinjo

This or That

Button controls Bomberman or Mega Man
  19. Jinjo

This or That

Justice League The Mickey Mouse Club or Looney Tunes
  20. Jinjo

This or That

Geography I guess Build a sand castle or build a snowman
Back
Top Bottom