Search results for query: *

1. J

Preview M23: Koko

Everyone is focusing on how this movie is a psuedo-remake of M4; but now that we got more details about M23, it seems more that this movie borrows elements from M3 and M4. M3 has a (not real) legendary act as a surrogate parent to a child, while M4 obviously has the Celebi and forest thing...
  2. J

So from the Twitter text, it seems that this movie will be focusing on the relationship between parent and child. Guess that's why they had that scene of Ash talking back to Delia in the short trailer.
  3. J

Oh man... It was hard enough for me to not think of a stupid anime song before, and now you've decided to change the name so it completely matches... View: https://youtu.be/BzP8hm16pLY?t=37 ...oh no o_O
  4. J

Thanks to Science! Clemontic Gear On!!!
  5. J

Man, Coco's got some ridiculous arm strength; considering Flygon weighs 82kg, that's probably kind of like swinging into a wall for a kid that size
  6. J

Well, first of all, thank you for ignoring everything I said after the first sentence. I thought I should at least put forth an argument for 2D anime films and 3D CGI films to coexist in the Pokemon franchise, but you seem to just want all Pokemon films to be 3D CGI films going forward...
  7. J

I wouldn't want the 3D CGI films to replace the 2D films, but they could definitely coexist if the Pokemon Company is willing to put in the money. As an example, Doraemon had a 3D CGI film (Stand by Me) in summer 2014 and will be having an upcoming 3D CGI film (Stand by Me 2) in summer 2020...
  8. J

Totally called the new mythical Pokemon, too bad I got the reveal date wrong...
  9. J

By the way, the Pokemon movie website has updated with the poster for M23, giving us a full look at Ash's new outfit. Other than the similar vests (the vest in M23 has a bit more stitching across the front compared to SS), his shoes also have a similar design. SS has black shoes with white...
  10. J

Hey look, a baby with purple hair and green eyes in a Pokemon movie that almost certainly involves time traveling. Guess what grown-up character in the Pokemon anime has purple hair and green eyes? I'm (mostly) just kidding, the baby is probably related to the jungle kid, but with the...
  11. J

I was just thinking along the lines that they are later than usual for the first teaser, so it might be possible that they are waiting until the direct reveals a new Mythical before showing off the first teaser which could give us a glimpse of said Pokemon. On the other hand, the first trailer...
  12. J

With the upcoming Pokemon direct tomorrow, does anyone think it is possible for them to show off a new Gen VIII mythical that could potentially star in M23? Ever since M5, all Pokemon movies have featured a mythical Pokemon, so I'd say it is basically guaranteed for M23 to feature one as well...
Back
Top Bottom