Search results for query: *

1. J

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

According to TVTokyo's official schedule, they are airing the 4th episode of Pokemon (2019) tomorrow: https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/broad_tvtokyo/program/detail/202005/24637_202005241800.html However, there's still a chance that they could air something right before the start
  2. J

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

That's pretty interesting, I never knew that Yokai Watch and Pokemon used different recording studios. So I guess L Studio is using newer technology to comply with pandemic measures, hopefully Half H・P Studio can follow suit then. If Yokai Watch Jam can continue airing, that probably means OLM...
  3. J

Oh, I'm not blaming Yokai Watch or anything. I just find it weird that OLM Studio doesn't seem to be having trouble with Yokai Watch's production at all, when almost half of their currently airing anime is still on hiatus.
  4. J

On a semi-related note, Yokai Watch Jam, an anime also produced by OLM, turns out to have only skipped 1 episode (May 1) before returning to its usual schedule. So not only did Yokai Watch Jam go on hiatus later than Pokemon, but that anime also went back to its normal broadcasting way sooner...
  5. J

So I checked out all currently airing anime TV series that are produced by OLM Studios, and it turns out they still have 2 series that have not yet gone on hiatus: Tomica Kizuna Gattai Earth Granner and Zoids Wild Zero. Everything else (Yo-kai Watch Jam, Pokemon, Bungō to Alchemist: Shinpan no...
  6. J

Thanks. So they might just go in order I guess. Also, did they air an episode preview for SS002 at the end?
  7. J

So what episode did they end up airing today? Did they start over from the beginning of this series? Or some other standalone episode?
  8. J

Comparing the number of Pokemon species debuted in each series up to this point (first 22 episodes, including specials), using Bulbapedia as a reference (Mega Evolutions, Regional Variants, and Gigantamax Forms counted separately): Original Series - 55 AG - 24 DP - 24 BW - 47 XY - 27 (+5 Mega...
  9. J

Y'know, the delayed episode titles are eerily prophetic. First there is Massive Panic, followed by Take a Break
  10. J

I was also wondering this in the preview for SS020; where I asked if any of the anime production from OLM come from China, since they had 7 animation directors for that episode alone. Maybe they need more animation directors for that episode because some of the anime production has already been...
Back
Top Bottom