Search results for query: *

1. J

Preview Upcoming Episodes Preview

??? Mayuki Mikaguchi had minor roles in 2017 with the manhua-adapted anime Reikenzan: Eichi e no Shikaku and Fox Spirit Matchmaker, as well as in The Reflection, an anime co-created by Stan Lee. She also voiced a side character in the Pazudora (Puzzle & Dragons) anime series; I can't find...
  2. J

I've got an even better solution: switch the timeslots of Pokemon and Yokai Watch. The Friday evening timeslot is totally wasted on Yokai Watch, and I don't get why TVTokyo is keeping Yokai Watch in that prime spot.
  3. J

Splitting an episode into multiple segments is a common feature of anime series aimed at children (Yokai Watch, Doraemon, Chibi Maruko-Chan). However, those series are more episodic in nature. (Aka, you can pretty much watch those series out of order and you won't be lost) Pokemon is a...
  4. J

Maybe. BigDocFan seems to have information to suggest the episode is about something else, so maybe I translated something wrong.
  5. J

Since we've gotten translations for SS027 and SS028 thanks to AshandSerena on Twitter, I'll just do the translations for the other episodes: SS025: A Battle Festival Exploding With Life! VS Mega Lucario!! Ash has decided to join the Battle Festival held in the Kalos Region. Lots of participants...
  6. J

One of the animation directors for SS024 is Masaaki Iwane, here's hoping he works on SS025 as well
  7. J

https://www.bilibili.com/read/mobile/5397271
  8. J

Magazine scans have revealed episode title of episode 24: 5/3 SS024 Take a break, Team Rocket! Giovanni has ordered all Team Rocket members to rest up. The TRio has decided to relax at a vacation island in the Sinnoh region, but they happened to find Ash and Go who have come to investigate the...
  9. J

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but has the Pokemon Shiritori ever been a good indicator of upcoming Pokemon? As in, have all the Pokemon in the first version already appeared or have confirmed appearances in the new series?
Back
Top Bottom