Search results for query: *

1. J

Preview JN028: Sobbing Messon

Ah right, I blocked that scene out of my mind for some reason, but yes, Ash was extremely buff there
  2. J

I'm assuming you're referring to SM026, where he was single-handedly carrying a cage with a Charjabug (10.5kg) inside. That's alright, but still pretty tame when compared to Ash's past displays of strength. Have you seen SM009? Ash couldn't even pick up a log! Looking back to AG188, Ash was...
  3. J

Cosmoem is Psychic type, so it is probably using its Psychic powers subconsciously to lighten its weight so it won't fall through the crust of the Earth.
  4. J

BTW, Riolu is 20.2kg (or 44.5lbs for you Americans). Can you lift 20kg with one arm as casually as Ash? After his weak display of strength in SM, I welcome the return of low-key strong-as-heck Ash.
  5. J

Is this our first look at Nurse Joy in the Galar Region? I hope they have a different design to differentiate them from Nurse Joy's in Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh.
  6. J

I'm not sure about this since this has never happened to me, but I think in Pokemon Go that if you run out of Pokeballs in the middle of a capture (or if you encounter a Pokemon without any Pokeballs), there's a prompt for you to buy Pokeballs straight from the shop without leaving the capture...
Back
Top Bottom