Search results for query: *

1. J

Masters Legendary Arena [Current: Entei]

Ok, I normally start things off with a sacrificial debuff team, but with 2 extra Pokemon assisting Latios this time around, I decided that it would probably be better to take them out first. So first team up, I had Synga Suit Cynthia, Leaf, and Skyla. Buff up Cynthia's Special Attack twice, and...
  2. J

Well, once again my team had premium Sync Pairs that might be hard to get. But if you're still interested, I can try to write down my strategy.
  3. J

For me, Latios was much easier than Entei and Cobalion. Without using any guides, I managed to one shot Latios on Normal and Hard with just Professor Oak, Leaf, and Skyla, and beat Latios on Very Hard within 12 Sync Pairs on my first go.
  4. J

I finally managed to beat Cobalion on Very Hard with 12 Sync Pairs, but I couldn't do it with just f2p units. I used a sacrificial debuff team right at the beginning (Oak, Mina, Clemont), which probably knocked off like 5% of Cobalion's health. You should have Mina already as she's a 3 Star...
  5. J

I would also like some help on beating Cobalion! I've managed to barely beat Cobalion on Very Hard (for me, Olivia dealt just enough damage (final 20% of healthbar) to finish off a paralyzed Cobalion within 4 turns), but I would like to try for the 15 or 12 Sync Pair Achievements. I also used a...
  6. J

What about Acerola?
  7. J

Have you tried using double or even triple flinch? Only use flinching moves, and don't even go for Sync moves.
Back
Top Bottom