Search results for query: *

1. J

What video games are you playing now?

Megaman Battle Network 2: At the point before Freezeman. Megaman Battle Network 3 Blue: After doing 100 battles I got Wood Shadow Style. Megaman Battle Network 6: Got to rescue friends from the Undernet.
  2. J

Megaman Battle Network 5 DS, I've been trying to get all the rare chips from completeing the Liberation Missions in less turns. I currently have gotten Z-Saber(Though the game calls it Z-Saver?) and I'm now trying for Cosmoman SP chip. Edit: I've gotten the Cosmoman SP chip! =D
  3. J

MMBN5DS Colonel, Metroid Prime 2(GC), and Pokemon Sapphire.
  4. J

I've been playing HG/SS, Pokemon Red(My friend let me borrow it for the long weekend), Yoshi's Island DS, and MMBN5DS. On my Wii, I've been replaying MP3, and I'm going to go GBA/GC game searching.
  5. J

I'm currently playing Spirit Tracks, I've beaten the story now I'm off to collect the remaining stamps and rabbits. Then there's Super Mario Galaxy, M&L Superstar Saga, Pokemon Diamond, and Majora's Mask.
  6. J

I'm currently playing Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door, at the part where your searching for General White, next Super Mario RPG(VC) I'm at Kero Sewers wandering them hopelessly lost, and lastly I'm playing Metroid Prime 3, where I'm at the Pirate Homeworld and since I haven't played for awhile...
  7. J

I'm currently playing: -Sonic Adventure DX(Taking care of my chao! =3) -Pokemon Diamond, just another playthrough -Metroid Prime 3 -Rhythm Heaven -Wind Waker, just cause'. I'm thinking of playing DoReMi Fantasy: Milon's Doki Doki Adventure again, especially because of the scary donut...
Back
Top Bottom