• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. J

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Call me sad but im playing Pokemon Red. No emulator. On a GB no color Charizard LV40 Fly Slash Flamethrower Seismic Toss Blastiose LV36 Surf Hydro Pump Headbutt Skull Bash Venusaur LV32 Vinewhip Poisonpowder Sleeppowder Solarbeam Raichu LV40...
  2. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Iunnon i told ya it needed work...Ill just get Tms, breed or use Battle Frontier
  3. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I has a new SS team... It needs work. Lots of it. All my pokemon have the Adamant nature so i try to use phsyical atatck the most Ferralgator (However the heck you write it) Surf,Crunch,Agility,Headbut Magnezone Thunderbolt, Lock On,Zap Cannon, Magnet...
  4. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. My LEAFGREEN Team Pidgeot-Lum Berry Airial Ace Fly Roost Air Slash Venusaur-Leftovers Toxic Sleep Powder Synthesis Razor Leaf Vaporeon-Mystic Water Acid Armor Surf Waterfall Wish Raichu-Magnet Thunderbolt Double Team Flash Volt Tackle...
  5. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Kay thanks for clearing that up!
  6. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Umm could someone rate my team? I go for an all out attack aproach and rarely use moves without damage but ill listen if it needs changing. Also i dont know wtf EV'S and IV'S are...lawls MY SOUL SILVER TEAM IS...! 14 Badges Typhlosion-Nickame Saix LV...
Back
Top Bottom