Search results for query: *

1. JoeJBlastoise

Generation VI: The Future

Well that went well :p
  2. JoeJBlastoise

Hopefully an announcement for the next game(s) will be made in the Nintendo Direct! Just over an hour now until we find out!
  3. JoeJBlastoise

Hey You, Pikachu! 2
  4. JoeJBlastoise

Well that was a bit disappointing :P Is Masuda still supposed to be going to Worlds? Did someone say he was coming tomorrow? I was just wondering, if he is there for the closing ceremony, is it still possible we could get something when worlds finishes on Sunday?
  5. JoeJBlastoise

I'm pretty sure we'll be getting Kalos games centring around Zygarde next but I do like the idea of revisiting Kanto. I quite like the idea of having Kanto sequels at some point in the future but wouldn't sequels in Kanto (if they were post the events of GSCHGSS) also need to include Johto as...
  6. JoeJBlastoise

Couldn't it be possible that Malva was the mastermind behind Team Flare's actions and development? Another Kalos installment (as sequels) could expand on her involvement and have her in charge of a new Team Flare or a new team altogether but this time having direct control of the team and it's...
  7. JoeJBlastoise

I'm hoping it will be a new Kalos game(s) and will be sequels to XY. I also hope (and think) it will be announced next month as it seems quite early to show Zygarde's form and what appears to be a new Pokemon. I was just wondering if we'll get two forms for each of Zygardes moves or if the one...
Back
Top Bottom