• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. J

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I don't know how to format it properly (nor can I edit the page), but can http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_rounds_in_the_seventh_chapter_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_Adventures be edited please? Volume 38 contains 4 chapters, "VSディアルガ&パルキア" (VS Dialga & Palkia) III through VI. "III" contains...
  2. J

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread *Shrugs* See what I mean about making a fool out of myself? You don't learn without putting yourself out there.
  3. J

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread I'm no expert on UseModWiki (or whatever the language is called), but from what I gather, I don't think it's possible to add things to categories without actually editing the category page itself. I think it's possible to edit how templates...
  4. J

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Anger Powder is Bulbapedia's translation, whereas Power Rage is Serebii's translation. Where there are conflicts, for internal consistency purposes, I would suggest using these names for all updates until official English move names are...
  5. J

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Normal routine still goes on! Unrelated to the Black and White release, the next eight chapters of the Diamond and Pearl chapter of Pokémon Adventures have been released. I haven't seen anything new for the Platinum or HeartGold &...
  6. J

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread No problem, just passing the time until the Bulpapedia site is unlocked :P Figured I'd give back to the site that's helped me out so much ^__^ I'll keep working later, after I get over this cold :dead:
  7. J

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Here's a few more things that I've put together for you. Might as well work on finishing the learnsets now... Again, information comes from either what I put together yesterday, or from Serebii where the info was unavailable. Yes, I...
  8. J

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread On the TM page, Gen V's TM67 is referred to as "Retaliation" in all other instances of TM67, instead of "Get Even". Also, just for kicks, I spent the afternoon building this table of all 92 Generation V moves, their move number, type...
Back
Top Bottom