Search results for query: *

1. Johnny Boy

Generation IV Remake Speculation

And a mega luxray that’ll finally give it the dark typing that it should’ve had this whole time.
  2. Johnny Boy

They can also get rid of those trees in front of the galactic building in eterna city since cut is (mercifully) no longer a thing.
  3. Johnny Boy

“B-b-but, we want every region to feel unique!”
  4. Johnny Boy

I always pictured a grass/Fire sunflora being a mega evolution, but a regional form sounds a lot better.
  5. Johnny Boy

I really want correct versions of the Galar fossils. I want my raptor and Stegosaurus Mons dammit!
  6. Johnny Boy

It would be sweet if the Sinnohan forms were given to Pokemon that were only obtainable in the originals via gba ports. It would be the kind of callback only longtime fans would get.
  7. Johnny Boy

I’m just gonna play it safe and say that the titles will be adamant diamond and lustrous Pearl after the respective orbs.
  8. Johnny Boy

They added ones for Venusaur and Blastoise along with Urshifu.
  9. Johnny Boy

Which is why I’m hoping that a remake uses the platinum dex as it had more fire types aside from the chimchar and ponyta lines.
  10. Johnny Boy

Well if it is excluded, hopefully this means Mega Evolution can return. But I’m not holding my breath.
  11. Johnny Boy

I can only hope that some of the extra Pokémon are all the previous generations starters, and not just Kanto and Alola.
  12. Johnny Boy

Oh god, please don’t let it be another fucking let’s go game. That would be real good way to have Gamefreak reputation in tatters after dexit.
  13. Johnny Boy

maybe a good idea would be giving regional forms to Pokémon that could be caught through the GBA insertion in the original games like Growlithe, Ursaring, or Arbok. That would make for a nice reference only hardcore fans would understand.
  14. Johnny Boy

Does anyone think that their should be regional forms and evolutions added to the Sinnoh Dex assuming they use the platinum dex for the remake (because of the fire type problem)?
  15. Johnny Boy

Which is why if we do get a remake, they need to go with the Platinum Pokédex. Makes no sense for a fire type trainer to only have two fire types on his team.
  16. Johnny Boy

And some of them can be, hear me out on this one: Fire types.
  17. Johnny Boy

Jynx and Dunsparce could use them.
  18. Johnny Boy

Don’t know if this has already been addressed, but for Sinnoh remakes they really need to use the platinum Pokédex for it. That way they can avoid the infamous fire type problem diamond and pearl had. Oh and they can give rapidash a mega evolution while they’re at it.
  19. Johnny Boy

Golduck is pretty much the only gen 1 Pokémon I want to get a mega at this point. Mainly so he can finally get that psychic typing. I’d also like to see Ledian get a mega.
Back
Top Bottom