Search results for query: *

1. Johnny Boy

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Nice to see all the series previous villains are returning. But no new Alolan forms. Wtf game Freak.
  2. Johnny Boy

This would be incredible but at this point I highly doubt it. Besides I think they would’ve announced it by now if it was true, same goes for the potential new Alolan forms which have now sadly been debunked. Damn it game Freak....
  3. Johnny Boy

Still holding out for a Grass/Fire Alolan Sunflora.
  4. Johnny Boy

If oddish does get an Alolan form I can picture it, gloom and Bellossom being grass/fairy while Vileplume will be poison/Fairy.
  5. Johnny Boy

Knew it was fake as soon as they listed Beedrill and the Dodrio one just seems copied from the leak that came out prior to Sun and Moons release.
  6. Johnny Boy

I’m just about to give up on new Alolan forms but maybe the last trailer will surprise me.
  7. Johnny Boy

Unfortunately I think it is. Damn it game Freak.
  8. Johnny Boy

For the love of Arceus, show a new Alolan form already.
  9. Johnny Boy

As desperate as I am for Flygon to get something, I think the poor guy is gonna get ignored again this generation since only Kanto (and possibly Johto due to GS being in the VC) pokemon get Alolan forms.
  10. Johnny Boy

Alolan shuckle anybody?
  11. Johnny Boy

If there's any Pokemon past Johto that should get Alolan forms it's solrock and lunatone. These games are called sun and moon after all.
  12. Johnny Boy

Yeah that leak is pure crap. Still crossing my fingers for an Alolan Dunsparce though.
  13. Johnny Boy

Was liking what I was reading until I read "will faint in five turns". Lmao.
  14. Johnny Boy

I still have my fingers crossed that's sunflora will get some love. But I'm hoping the Dunsparce rumor is real.
  15. Johnny Boy

The alolan forms for Johto starters sounds interesting but I already know there's a 99.9% chance that's fake. But the rumor about alolan ponyta has me intrigued since I always wanted a winged rapidash.
Back
Top Bottom