Search results for query: *

1. Johnny Boy

Should regional variants become a series mainstay?

Well with Galarian variants being confirmed, I think it’s safe to say that this will be a series mainstay going forward and I’m here for it!
  2. Johnny Boy

Remember when Sun And Moon were being promoted and we saw a picture of Pallosand eating pikachu? Maybe Raichu gained the Psychic typing in response to Pallosand so that it could avoid being lunch.
  3. Johnny Boy

Simple, just make a safari zone where you can catch regional variants. Problem solved.
  4. Johnny Boy

I’m not sure about them being forgotten. The developers have stated in some past interviews that they are a bit concerned about the number of pokemon becoming too big, as we are well past the 800 mark now. Regional variants are a perfect way to work around that since it can make veteran mons...
  5. Johnny Boy

True. If/When sinnoh remakes come around it would be very interesting to see what kind of variants they can come up with for those games.
  6. Johnny Boy

One of the things I loved the most about generation seven was the inclusion of regional variants. It was just super cool how different environments had an effect on certain Pokémon’s appearances and typings. So this got me thinking, should regional variants of older pokemon be a thing for future...
Back
Top Bottom