• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Johnny Boy

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I’m praying that they are saving a walking Pokémon reveal for later because if not then it’s just Gamefreak falling back to the age old habit of cutting out amazing features whenever a new game comes along.
  2. Johnny Boy

Team Sobble all the way! And I’m glad this region is based on the UK!
  3. Johnny Boy

Can’t wait to see what the staters look like! And hopefully we’ll get some snippets of gameplay as well.
  4. Johnny Boy

I’m crossing my fingers for a bank reveal. Especially if it’s compatible with LGPE.
  5. Johnny Boy

Sounds good. But honestly, I want the elite four of gen 8 to use types that still have yet to be used in the Pokémon league. I’ve always wanted to see what a Normal type elite four member could look like.
  6. Johnny Boy

I said that because eeveelutions are introduced to showcase new evolution methods or types. Steel was a new type back in gen 2.
  7. Johnny Boy

We really need a steel type eeveelution since we missed out on one in gen 2. Also, Gamefreak needs to make sure the eeveelutions can learn the special movies that the partner eevee from LGPE can learn. That would really help them out competitively, especially poor flareon.
  8. Johnny Boy

All I want to see is what a fighting type eeveelution could look like. That has a lot of potential in terms of design.
  9. Johnny Boy

So tempted to make a Knuckles joke. Very very tempted.
  10. Johnny Boy

I found ultra Necrozma quite easy. Mainly because he kept trying to spam photon geyser on my Zoroark. You can guess how that went, lmao.
  11. Johnny Boy

Grass/Rock would be an excellent combo for a starter. Especially if it’s an elephant, maybe it’s tusks could be made out of diamonds.
  12. Johnny Boy

Pokémon Chaos and Pokémon Control, when?
  13. Johnny Boy

And hopefully do something new with them like giving them a new form or an evolution.
  14. Johnny Boy

You and me. Yeah this has fake written all over it. Then again we all thought the leaks to LGPE were fake and we all know how that story ends.
  15. Johnny Boy

You know if the UK region rumor is true, it would be cool if the regional dog was a ghost type based on the Black shuck.
  16. Johnny Boy

If this means the farfetch’d Evolution can finally become canon after all these years then I’m all for it.
  17. Johnny Boy

Either it’s gonna be UK or Spain. Judging from that one girl in sun and moon from another region clearly speaking Spanish.
  18. Johnny Boy

Definitely agree on a Jynx evolution. And I think a baby calf Pokémon that will evolve into either tauros or Miltank depending on its gender would be a good way to connect to two of them.
  19. Johnny Boy

No, please no Mewthree. Hell, I’d much rather missingno finally become canon than mewthree.
Back
Top Bottom