Search results for query: *

1. Johnny Boy

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

I still want a Pokémon based on the cu Sith. Maybe a grass/Ghost or normal/Ghost variant of Stoutland would do the trick.
  2. Johnny Boy

Well with the reveal of Galarian Slowpoke it seems that we are getting even more regional forms (you hear that USUM?!). Which Pokémon do you think will get new forms? I’m personally hoping for Arbok.
  3. Johnny Boy

I’m hoping stantler gets a regional evolution. Like most Johto Pokémon, it feels incomplete.
  4. Johnny Boy

If Pontus or blitzle evolve into a Pegasus I would die of happiness.
  5. Johnny Boy

That would be great. Especially if it means giving Weepinbell a branched Evolution like it was originally supposed to have back in gen 2.
  6. Johnny Boy

Makes you wonder who’s gonna get a dragon type. Please be Dunsparce.
  7. Johnny Boy

If the Galarian Klink does exist, I’m hoping Galarian Klinklang look less stupid that it’s unovan counterpart. Hell I would be fine with Galarian Klink getting a branched Evolution that looks like a mech. And I know people are writing off leaks off a Galarian hoothoot as fake, but what if the...
  8. Johnny Boy

A calf Pokémon that evolves into either Taurus or Miltank depending on its gender would be nice.
  9. Johnny Boy

A grass/fire galarian Cacnea line that look like jack o lanterns would be pretty sweet.
  10. Johnny Boy

How about a galarian bidoof line that gets a regional evolution? If one former hm slave can get love why not another?
  11. Johnny Boy

You know what if we get regional variants of the corphish and yungoos lines? Especially since their Pokédex entries say that they’re both invasive species.
  12. Johnny Boy

That would be sweet if it does happen. But then again I would like it better if Volcorona got a g-max form instead. As somebody said earlier, I think galarian forms will be restricted to gens 1-3 or 1-4 if they’re generous so that way they can release them in go in order to promote sword and shield.
  13. Johnny Boy

And it better be fire/fairy if it does happen!
  14. Johnny Boy

You know, now I’m hoping that we can get a galarian Arbok. That way Jessie and James can catch the two forms of them in the anime.
  15. Johnny Boy

Wouldn’t it be something if most of the possible Sinnoh variants were fire types.
  16. Johnny Boy

Who knows maybe if the sirfetched leak is real, maybe the reason why Farfetch’d in other regions can’t evolve into it was because Galar was its original habitat the whole time.
  17. Johnny Boy

As I said before, Dunsparce should get one. Heck maybe stantler and girafarig as well.
  18. Johnny Boy

Well now that we know that galarian forms can evolve into new Pokémon I’m now hoping for a Dunsparce variant that becomes bug/Dragon.
  19. Johnny Boy

You know it would be cool to see a Normal/Ghost variant of Purugly based on Cheshire Cat. Going even further maybe a Dark/Grass variant of Tsareena based on the Queen of Hearts.
  20. Johnny Boy

Maybe another regional variant of Raichu that’s either Electric/Fighting or Electric/Dark would be cool, especially if it’s design is what Gorochu’s was supposed to be. They can also throw in a Normal/Water variant of saws buck based on the Chinese Water deer for good measure.
Back
Top Bottom