Search results for query: *

1. Johnny Boy

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

A larger pokestar studios for Hollywood. Gym leaders based on various celebrities such as Kobe Bryant, Walt Disney or Ice Cube.
  2. Johnny Boy

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Cali would be interesting. We could get some areas based on silicone valley (easy way to get Porygon and Type: Null) or Sacramento (to reference the gold rush. Though I wonder if they’d have the balls to do areas based on Disneyland or Compton.
  3. Johnny Boy

And they have a plethora of wildlife and mythical creatures to base Pokemon off of. It could be our chance to FINALLY get a dolphin Pokemon based on a river dolphin. Or maybe even a Jaguar.
  4. Johnny Boy

Anyone think that some Latin American countries would be great candidates for a region. I’d love to see some based on Brazil or Mexico. Heck maybe even Colombia.
  5. Johnny Boy

Pokemon War and Peace Pokemon Dawn and Dusk
  6. Johnny Boy

How would it be similar to Alola? Australia has a range of unique environments and has a lot of cool wildlife and folklore that would be excellent inspirations for Pokémon.
  7. Johnny Boy

Yeah but there’s still some tension regarding Russia’s government, especially with what’s been going on in the world recently. If Gen 9 is going to have another Europe based region, realistically it’ll probably be either Greece, Spain, Norway or Italy.
  8. Johnny Boy

Australia would be an amazing region, especially if the professor is modeled after Steve Irwin as many fan regions have. Plus, New Zealand and Oceania can be the DLC in the vein of the SwSh expansion pass.
  9. Johnny Boy

I know I’ve said this before but I’m feeling confident that the next region might be based on India mainly due to Copperajahs dex entry and the introduction of curry which originated from India.
  10. Johnny Boy

I’d also have a water/grass Bunyip and a fire/dark legendary based on Bila, a cannibal sun goddess from aboriginal mythology.
  11. Johnny Boy

Not to mention it can give us some awesome fossil Pokemon. I’d love to see fossils based on something like the marsupial lion or the megalania.
  12. Johnny Boy

How about a region based on an African country. South Africa (along with the small land locked countries Swaziland and Lesotho within it) would be a great choice in my opinion as it has the perfect geography for a Pokemon region. Heck I went there for a study abroad trip my freshman year in college.
  13. Johnny Boy

Heck just mythology based Pokémon in general. There could be a Minotaur Pokémon or maybe a regional variant of pyroar that looks like a Manticore.
  14. Johnny Boy

If we’re going by places that are popular with Japanese tourists then regions based on South Korea, Australia, Hong Kong, Thailand, or Canada would be likely.
  15. Johnny Boy

Not to mention it’s wildlife and mythical creatures could make for some interesting Pokémon, including legendaries and regional variants. Also fun fact: India is the only place in the world where lions and tigers co exist.
  16. Johnny Boy

India has a lot of jungles. And I have a feeling India could be the next region since Copperajah is quite obviously from a region that’s India inspired. Yungoos could be from there too since Mongooses are native to India.
  17. Johnny Boy

I think an India based region could be next due to Cufant and Copperajahs Pokédex entries stating that they came from a different region. Going back even further we have Yungoos and Gumshoos whose entries state that they come from another region. They are mongooses, and guess where Mongooses are...
Back
Top Bottom