Search results for query: *

1. Johnny Boy

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

It’s surreal seeing fossil Pokemon roam around in the wild.
  2. Johnny Boy

While organizing my boxes to get ready to import some of my older Pokemon into SwSh tonight, I found out that a lot of the legendaries signature moves are listed as unusable. So Origin pulse? Gone. Oblivion wing? Gone? Dragon ascent? Gone. Dammit Gamefreak.
  3. Johnny Boy

I like isle of armor so far. Only annoying thing is that Pokémon you import from home won’t automatically register for your pokedex. Hell they won’t even register as seen.
  4. Johnny Boy

Well thank goodness for the G-Max soup. Now I can G-Max the corviknight and centiskorch that I used in the story and got attached to.
  5. Johnny Boy

I think it’s all but inevitable that Tyrantrum will return along with aurorus. Hopefully Cara Liss won’t be the one reviving them.
  6. Johnny Boy

Speaking of mythicals and Gen 6. View: https://twitter.com/gameboy_danny/status/1222217811772301312?s=21
  7. Johnny Boy

Well since the crown tundra is based on Scotland I hope this means Stoutland can return, since he’s a Scottish terrier.
  8. Johnny Boy

Definitely doing this. I’m gonna do it with some mons I boxed early in the game along with some Pokémon imported from him that I never got a chance to truly level up like my Umbreon from crystal.
  9. Johnny Boy

This would be a good time to give her a regional variant with an evolution to boot, that way she can finally catch up with Electivire and Magmortar.
  10. Johnny Boy

If this happens I guess Sandaconda, Snorlax, and Toxtricity will be the main Pokémon for the Ground, Normal, and Electric trainers respectfully (assuming Toxticity isn’t already the main for Klara). Orbeetle can also be the main for Avery.
  11. Johnny Boy

You know, these expansion passes are gonna be a good opportunity to actually train some Pokémon I took out of my team in the base game along with some ones I had trouble level grinding in older games. Especially since three members of my team from the base game are on level 100. My Raichu is a...
  12. Johnny Boy

Scotland? Maybe Stoutland still has a chance to make the cut.
  13. Johnny Boy

Another thing. I hope the starters we already picked in the base game will be able to G-Max instead of having us catch an entirely different one.
  14. Johnny Boy

Well it seems that the era of third versions are gone and I’m here for it! And I’m really excited for crown tundra, mainly for the new Regis we’ll be getting.
Back
Top Bottom