Search results for query: *

1. Johnny Boy

Unused Type Combinations: wishlist for Pokémon that could have them.

Electric/Fighting: Zeraora should’ve had this combo to begin with. But this combo can go to Electivire if it ever gets a mega one day. Normal/Rock: A fossil based on the atlas bear, which was a species of bear that lived in Africa before it was hunted to extinction. Bug/Dragon: This combo...
  2. Johnny Boy

I think another regional variant of Raticate would be good for Normal/Poison as a reference to how rats often carry diseases (bubonic plague anyone?) As for fairy/ground the perfect candidate would be something based on the fairy armadillo. Look at it! It’s practically begging to be turned into...
  3. Johnny Boy

Ghost/Rock: A tombstone or a haunted statue would be ideal. Fighting/Ground: Either a Pokemon that looks like an American Football player or one that has a fighting style based on Senegalese wrestling.
  4. Johnny Boy

I always pictured a Normal/Steel combo as a porcupine, which is another animal we haven’t had yet. As for Grass/Fire I always thought it would be cool to have a Pokemon based on the burning bush from the book of exodus. For Poison/Ice I’d have this combo represented by the Greenland shark. The...
  5. Johnny Boy

As the title suggests, this is a place where you can come up with ideas for Pokémon with type combos that haven’t been used yet. For me, these are my most wanted: Steel/Poison: This should definitely be something that’s based on mercury, which is one of the most toxic metals. And I think a...
Back
Top Bottom