Search results for query: *

1. Johnny Boy

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

More Johto mons need love since a lot of them feel incomplete like Quilfish or Dunsparce. That’s the reason why I loved Gen 4 it’s because it breathed life into a lot of Johto Pokemon by giving them evolutions.
  2. Johnny Boy

So glad that we got a type combo that I always wanted with normal/ghost. Now I need grass/Fire, electric/fighting, and bug/dragon.
  3. Johnny Boy

Well one of my most wanted type combos (normal/ghost) is finally a reality with the new zorua line! Now all I need is a hisuian dunsparce and evolution that’s bug/dragon.
  4. Johnny Boy

That would be a great way to have Hisuian evolutions show up past LA.
  5. Johnny Boy

I think quilfish and ledian should get an evolution too. I keep forgetting they exist.
  6. Johnny Boy

Gen 5 has been getting a lot of love this generation with regional forms. In terms of who could be next in line for a form, Mandibuzz would be an obvious choice to go with Braviary.
  7. Johnny Boy

Fingers crossed that Dunsparce or Jynx can finally get evolutions.
  8. Johnny Boy

That’s the question on everyone’s minds. Hopefully they can come up with a good reason in universe.
  9. Johnny Boy

But if they do have Hisuian Forms for stantler and basculin there’s still the glaring question of why they’re nowhere to be seen in present day Sinnoh.
  10. Johnny Boy

Glad that these games are following in the original DPPt’s footsteps and giving new evolutions to older Pokemon. I’m really hoping Dunsparce and Luvdisc get the evos they desperately need. Also since these games take place in the distant past and the hisuian forms are nowhere to be seen in...
Back
Top Bottom