Search results for query: *

1. J

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Can Salamence run a set that doesn't require egg moves (DD and/or Hydro Pump, or any other egg moves)?
  2. J

How much will Fire Blast and Hydro Pump's accuracy be after the Wide Lens boost? Also, on Serebii it says that the Wide Lens can be bought in Goldenrod/Celadon city dep. stores, but I can't find them :/ Can anyone help? Thanks in advance. Edit: Nvm, I got my answers :D
  3. J

I have a question about the wi-fi battle room challenge: How do you complete it? I'm on rank 3 and I'm a bit confused. Do you have to get past a certain amount of ranks?
  4. J

So a pokemon can only have 10 vitamins for each stat? Ok, that works. Thanks!
  5. J

Oh, I get it. Thanks! But I have another question... How many EVs would a vitamin (Carbos, Protein, etc.) give a pokemon? I've heard that if you give a vitamin to a pokemon with no EVs, then that pokemon gets 100 EVs in that stat. Is that true? If it is, then will the pokemon only get 100...
  6. J

I have a question: Which move better suits a Gliscor with this basic summery... Gliscor @ Life Orb Jolly 252 HP/ 216 Spe/ 40 Atk Hyper Cutter ~ Swords Dance ~ Earthquake ~ Stone Edge ~ Baton Pass, or Roost? My team includes Scizor and Metagross, so I'm thinking Baton Pass could work...
  7. J

Ok, thanks both of you!
  8. J

Hi there. I have a question about Smogon tiers... What is the Limbo tier?
Back
Top Bottom