Search results for query: *

1. Johtohfiller

Generation VI: The Future

Not to mention the resemblance to Diancie.
  2. Johtohfiller

Gen 6 doesn't have a birds/beasts/etc. trio, if they're related to more legendaries I bet it's that.
  3. Johtohfiller

I read somewhere that Zygarde formes are getting cards in March, so before the game release, but I don't follow the card game so I have no idea how typical that is. Aggron is Oroku Saki, also known as The Shredder. :D But seriously, given its mecha-like design, steam theme, and debuting...
  4. Johtohfiller

Volcanion looks 100% like something from a robot anime. It's nostrils even have that metal-plate-with-holes look that's a staple of Japanese robot design.
  5. Johtohfiller

As far as what gen Magiana is, its "fairy tale Europe" look screams Kalos IMO, and the similarity to Diancie is too much to ignore. Why promote a new gen with something that looks so similar to a current-gen Pokemon? And it very well could be the next "Mew" (100 all stats Mythical) which Gen 6...
  6. Johtohfiller

Hard cap, yeah. I think it could work if they did enough playtesting.
  7. Johtohfiller

If Southern Kalos ends up being a full-sized region I wonder if a level cap could work to keep it balanced? Like you can only level to say 50 before you reach Northern Kalos, and opponent's levels are based around that. Another possibility I could see is if Southern Kalos is the majority of the...
  8. Johtohfiller

I wonder if "Explosive Birth" didn't fit with their rating? I like the idea of it being a reference to AZ though.
  9. Johtohfiller

I've been thinking since Zygarde's formes and involvement in the anime were revealed that the next game might use a somewhat different version of Flare's story, involving Zygarde. The tree thing might be hinting towards that. Could the Zygarde cannon simultaneously have powers of both life and...
  10. Johtohfiller

I love this idea, I've wanted a Grass/Fire type since Gen 1.
  11. Johtohfiller

Here's an interesting bit from Super Mystery Dungeon. Hint or trolling?
  12. Johtohfiller

I want to be able to wear a captain hat in-game.
  13. Johtohfiller

Like I said it's just something I thought up, I'm not totally sold on it. I see it as a possibility though. Mashing up countries is something I can see them doing - the movies have a Venice-like city off the coast of central Japan and a Spanish-like city in Hokkaido. New Orleans might be "French...
  14. Johtohfiller

I was thinking, regarding Zygarde's colors, if the red, white, and blue represent the French flag, what could the purple and orange represent? Then it hit me, the traditional colors of Mardi Gras are purple, gold, and green. The gold is usually depicted as yellow in non-metallic Mardi Gras...
  15. Johtohfiller

Also Puni-chan uses the "royal we" in the anime, at least if the subs are accurate.
Back
Top Bottom