• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Johtohfiller

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

It's hard not to see Game Freak as lazy these days. Compare their games to Nintendo's first party franchises and it seems like they just aren't putting in the effort. Gens 6 and 7 burned me out on the main series games which has me feeling wary about Sword & Shield. I'm mostly hoping it gets a...
  2. Johtohfiller

My own unpopular Mana opinions - Secret of Mana is good but Final Fantasy Adventure (Seiken Densetsu 1) is better. Seiken Densetsu 3 isn't that great, it controls like molasses.
  3. Johtohfiller

It might be an early Final Fantasy fans vs. later Final Fantasy fans thing. A lot of 2D Final Fantasy fans say IX is the best of the 3D games.
  4. Johtohfiller

The original SNES Star Fox is by far the best one.
  5. Johtohfiller

The weapons are so imbalanced in 2, especially that overpowered Metal Blade. I still like the game but it is annoying how it often gets treated like it's the only Mega Man that counts, much like Gen 1 of Pokemon. I do think its soundtrack deserves the hype though - especially when performed by...
  6. Johtohfiller

The birds in Ninja Gaiden aren't nearly as hard as they're made out to be.
  7. Johtohfiller

Mega Man 4 is better than Mega Man 2.
Back
Top Bottom