• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Johtohfiller

Rate the video game music above

Oh man I love that soundtrack and I've been listening to it a lot lately. 10/10 (both versions) Here's the original Gameboy version:
  2. Johtohfiller

Sounds straight out of an 80s action movie! 9/10 And on that note:
  3. Johtohfiller

That one's hard to rate for me - the melody is good but I wish the instrument sounds were different; everything sort of blends together. 6/10 I guess.
  4. Johtohfiller

10/10
  5. Johtohfiller

That has a cool 80s pop vibe, reminds me of Electric Avenue a bit. 8/10 The consensus among Ys fans seems to be that the SNES version of the Ys 3 soundtrack is bad - which I don't agree with at all. The SNES version of A Searing Struggle in particular is my favorite.
  6. Johtohfiller

It's from a member of T-Square so of course it's good, those guys just don't write bad songs. Super smooth. 8/10
  7. Johtohfiller

Shatterhand :love: 10/10 Some more Iku Mizutani:
  8. Johtohfiller

That's exactly the kind of music I think about when I think "air combat". 9/10
  9. Johtohfiller

I like it! 8/10
  10. Johtohfiller

Sweet, sweet jazz fusion. *drool* 9/10 Let's keep that funky Neo Geo train rolling!
  11. Johtohfiller

I'm a big Contra fan but I've never played that one...and now I think I need to. 9/10 Here, have another great ending song!
  12. Johtohfiller

Sounds different than most Mega Man music but I like it, has a really tense feel. 7/10 You might mistake this one for a Mega Man song, though it was written by Kinuyo Yamashita who did the soundtrack for the original Castlevania. Hornet Man's level theme from Mega Man 9 sounds a bit similar, I...
  13. Johtohfiller

I love how the drums kick in around the 40 second mark. 8/10 This song is a blatant Iron Maiden ripoff and I love it for that.
  14. Johtohfiller

9/10 Secret of Mana's soundtrack is a candidate for my #1. I actually have a hat with Hiroki Kikuta's autograph on it. Dunno what it is about fishing games but they always seem to have good music.
  15. Johtohfiller

8/10 Ys music is almost always great.
  16. Johtohfiller

8/10 has a good drinking song vibe. This game isn't nearly as famous as it ought to be IMO, I recommend it if you like sidescrollers:
  17. Johtohfiller

9/10 So fresh!
  18. Johtohfiller

7/10 Creepy, reminds me of the Dark Lich theme from Secret of Mana.
  19. Johtohfiller

7/10 Good atmosphere. This song was written by Masahiro Andoh, leader of my favorite band T-Square. It's also known as "Knight's Song" when performed by T-Square.
  20. Johtohfiller

9/10 I'm a sucker for Etrian music. On that topic, here is quite possibly the smoothest song ever composed for a video game.
Back
Top Bottom