Search results for query: *

1. Johtohfiller

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

How would the staff go about gauging fan demand for more Rocket appearances? Like with BW, where was the outcry mostly coming from? Messageboards? Twitter? I'd like to pitch in a request myself but I don't know how to say much more than "Rocket Dan ga daisuki".
  2. Johtohfiller

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

Ugh, so typical. Since the showrunners are acknowledging that characters other than Ash and Pikachu are in fact important can we have more Rocket screentime now?
  3. Johtohfiller

I'm way behind on SM episodes and TR's absence is the biggest reason. They're easily the most appealing part of the show for me. I get TR vibes from that clip too. I've never paid much attention to ratings. Do they ever correlate with particular types of episodes?
  4. Johtohfiller

The Rockets are my primary reason for watching Sun & Meh. Without them there isn't much to hook me - I still need to catch up on the last few eps; I'm bored with it now. Me.
Back
Top Bottom