Search results for query: *

1. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

Journeys ended up being a pretty good followup to DP with all the Sinnoh stuff. I just wish we'd gotten a full Contest and a cameo or namedrop of Tobias.
  2. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

It's super frustrating because it's easy to see how it could be an excellent series if it bothered to connect things more.
  3. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

They could have had Ash lose to Gary at the Indigo League and then get his rematch in Johto - though the battle wouldn't necessarily have been good; Kanto just wasn't too concerned with battles. I think the success of the movies might have pushed the series in more of an action direction.
  4. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

Ash should wear gloves and jeans.
  5. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

I think following up on the Mohn plot is more likely than not, especially since they've announced many characters will be returning. I hope they don't have some kind of rule against multi-parters for everything but Galar, but even if they do they could get around that by having Mohn in Galar.
  6. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

Kid Vid from the Burger King Kids Club is Clemont dressed like Ash.
  7. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

furries
  8. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

....this is why Ash beat Kukui with a Pikamehameha isn't it?
  9. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

NEXT TIME ON POKEBALL Z
  10. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

This is why adapting game mechanics directly is a bad idea. I hope they figure out ways to make catching Pokemon a challenge for him, including *gasp* battling Pokemon to catch them.
  11. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

I'd be fine with him coming back for a major battle and then going back to doing ninja stuff. I want to see Hawlucha again but I don't know if he's popular enough.
  12. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

Poke-humans age slowly. Lots of fantasy settings do things like that.
  13. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

To add to this I've always been annoyed with fans treating his League placings as a strict win/lose and acting like his improvements over time don't count.
  14. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

That episode was brilliant. I didn't realize it had haters.
  15. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

Not much that I've seen, I just haven't been a big fan of SM overall. My complaints are with the execution of the series rather than the cast.
  16. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

I actually do like the Alola cast, I just wish they'd handled them better.
  17. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

It wasn't so much the gag itself as how much they overused it. BW in general was really repetitive with gags.
  18. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

I always thought AG's colors looked a lot better than most early digital paint era anime's.
  19. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

I want Bewear to stay. Not sure if that's controversial or not.
  20. Johtohfiller

Controversial opinions

Or have Ash beat Charizard at some point before the Kalos League. I think a lot of the complaints come from how overpowered Charizard was presented as.
Back
Top Bottom