Search results for query: *

1. Johtohfiller

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

I think I'm gonna try to find the raw asap, don't want to wait for subs this time.
  2. Johtohfiller

I don't think that's necessarily true if their personalities are distinct from Dawn's Piplup and Brock's Croagunk. We've seen lots of Charizards and Lucarios for instance. I'm leaning towards them saving Dawn for Sinnoh remakes if that speculation turns out to be true.
  3. Johtohfiller

I hope so, but on the other hand I'm thinking they might take some time to establish the new characters before they start bringing old characters in. Brock and Misty didn't show up in SM until about a year into it for example.
  4. Johtohfiller

Go rhymes with bro.
  5. Johtohfiller

I'm hoping we get XY's moving backgrounds back, I really miss those.
  6. Johtohfiller

I'm not convinced that Galar won't feature prominently. We've already seen two characters with Galar Pokemon.
  7. Johtohfiller

I don't know if I could handle Prof. Oak dying in-universe. They have kept Giovanni going with a different actor though. I legit hope she's a magical girl. As far as the reboot debate goes I'm not counting out the possibility of them retconning everything into a single timeline. It would fit...
  8. Johtohfiller

Sailor...Sakura...magical girl confirmed? :wynaut:
  9. Johtohfiller

I think the speculation about old characters returning is coming from the show involving every region plus Brock and Misty returning recently moreso than anything to do with Masters. Is teleportation confirmed? Like some were mentioning earlier a boat seems to make sense considering Koharu's...
  10. Johtohfiller

I'm guessing this is a big reason we haven't seen more yet. New Pokemon they can't reveal, etc.
  11. Johtohfiller

That remains to be seen. But if we do get DP remakes I won't be surprised if they do a lengthy Sinnoh arc.
  12. Johtohfiller

Good: return to Unova but it's written a lot better than BW. Bad: return to Unova and it's written exactly like BW.
  13. Johtohfiller

I'm sure people have mentioned this already but I'm wondering if a party of 2 means an offical costar a la Dawn, with room to rotate characters from other regions. That has potential to be great if it is what they're going for. Also wondering if that interview from around the SM Kanto eps...
Back
Top Bottom