Search results for query: *

1. Johtohfiller

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

I'm thinking that if they bring back Alan it might be as a researcher instead of as a battler. People want to see his Charizard get beaten but with Leon in the mix that would open up the possibility of TWO powerful Charizards getting beaten, and I don't know if they'd be willing to go there.
  2. Johtohfiller

I'm still hoping for Beavis and Cassidy to show up even if it's unlikely.
  3. Johtohfiller

I'd be fine with him appearing in a Prof. Oak-centric episode.
  4. Johtohfiller

He's a big name in voice acting and thus expensive to hire.
  5. Johtohfiller

I'm wondering if Lillie's family might get an Ash-less episode.
  6. Johtohfiller

I wasn't expecting much in the way of returning characters before episode 50 or so but with Korrina appearing as early as she did I shouldn't be surprised. This is very welcome news. I'm hoping that shot of the Prism Tower was a teaser for Clemont and Bonnie showing up. I honestly wouldn't...
  7. Johtohfiller

I think the ending would almost have to have been underwhelming if the show hadn't been extended. Kanto just wasn't paced right to be leading up to a grand finale. I honestly wonder if Shudo's novelizations might have been an f-you for not getting to do everything he wanted with the show, e.g...
  8. Johtohfiller

I very much want to see Dawn, Paul, and some Sinnoh mons again - I'm hoping we get Sinnoh remakes, I think that would increase the odds significantly, and also give an opportunity to bring back Contests in the anime. Leon did tell Ash he needs to learn how to put on more of a show, Contests...
Back
Top Bottom