Search results for query: *

1. Johtohfiller

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Sengoku Majin Goshogun, watched the first 7 episodes so far. Kunihiko Yuyama and Takeshi Shudo of Pokemon fame worked on this one, it's interesting to see how some elements of this show made it into Pokemon. I'm liking it so far.
  2. Johtohfiller

Giant Gorg episode 6 Mecha meets island adventure meets 80s action. I'm really digging this.
  3. Johtohfiller

Voltes V episode 40 DEAR GOD THAT LAST EPISODE!! That is how to do a conclusion!
  4. Johtohfiller

Voltes V episode 21 I love how nutty the enemy mecha designs are in this one.
  5. Johtohfiller

Motto Majimeni Fumajime Kaiketsu Zorori episode 1
  6. Johtohfiller

Blood Blockade Battlefront episode 6
  7. Johtohfiller

Gaogaigar episode 49 (finale) Holy crap. Stock footage overkill remains my sole complaint, but that got less prevalent in later episodes. Everything else about it is amazing. This is a must-watch if you like mecha at all.
  8. Johtohfiller

Gaogaigar episode 44 6 episodes to go, I'm gonna marathon them tomorrow.
  9. Johtohfiller

Gear Fighter Dendoh episode 38 (finale) Been watching this alongside Gaogaigar. It could have used a couple more episodes and the animation budget took a noticeable hit in the last third or so of the show, but the conclusion was intense. It had some great mecha fights, I'm glad I watched it.
  10. Johtohfiller

Gaogaigar episode 32. I have only one complaint and that's the amount of stock footage used in fights. It makes some of the fights seem almost abstract. Other than that it's near-perfect.
Back
Top Bottom