Search results for query: *

1. Johtoo

Controversial opinions

The whole music rights issue frustrates me, because there is no way OLM or the Pokemon Company wouldn't have rights to previous scores. Didn't they use a bunch of Kanto BGM in the final few episodes as well? I honestly think they just looked at the vast catalogue of music and realised it was...
  2. Johtoo

Controversial opinions

I can't believe there are people suggesting Ash's hoenn personality differs from his Sinnoh one. I would argue that Ash's personality between those two sagas are even closer than Ash's Kanto -> Johto personality. Some of you are forgetting exactly how different Ash used to act at the beginning...
  3. Johtoo

Controversial opinions

Yaijima doesn't work on the anime though (feel free to correct me)? And Hidaka gave us May and Dawn (2 of the strongest female characters in the show who was Ash's true co-stars). No one has done better than him in regard to female representation.
  4. Johtoo

Controversial opinions

Hidaka is one such example. Yajima, and Sudo are also other examples. I know there are some of the old staff on the show, but the best talents have already left. I don't blame them considering there was obviously a huge falling out during best wishes/XY and they obviously couldn't do what they...
  5. Johtoo

Controversial opinions

Yeah, but most of the good staff left after Best Wishes/XY
  6. Johtoo

Controversial opinions

I think the problem with the PWC or whatever you want to call it is that it wasn't organically put into the anime. It never existed until it suddenly did in Journeys. Why were all these trainers competiting like this before and Ash had never heard of it? What they should have done was have Ash...
  7. Johtoo

Controversial opinions

Modern Pokemon movies look souless and are designed by people who believe upping the contrast on a tv to 100 is a good idea. We have this, but we used to have this Look how realistic the colours used to be in the movies. It also looks like a painting that has come to life. Not like modern...
  8. Johtoo

Controversial opinions

This is in reference to the Pokemon Dub. While I still prefer 4kids dub over TCPI, I found the last few years of the 4kids dub to be excruciatingly mediocre. Veronica Taylor sounded completely different from her voice work in Kanto and Johto, Eric Stuart decided to yell everytime james spoke and...
  9. Johtoo

Controversial opinions

I could see that. Pokemon Series 1-13 felt like a flat continuation; whereby you could watch Ash evolve into the trainer that he had become in Sinnoh. His development was cosistant and you could recognize growth from the first episode to the last episode of the sinnoh league. After Sinnoh...
Back
Top Bottom