Search results for query: *

1. Johtoo

S23: Pokemon Journeys: The Series Episode Dub Title Thread (and Reflections)

I know having the Japanese voice track for the Netflix release would be a great thing, but I think retaining 100% of the music is still what I want the most. Ideally, we could have both, but I would be content with the Japanese music left in with the English audio being the only option.
  2. Johtoo

I think HBO Max is an option that is worth looking at. Warner Bros have a history with the Pokemon Company and the streaming service has become a huge hit after they diverted their movies onto the service. It's also a platform that is screaming for children's content, and they have gone out of...
  3. Johtoo

Why not? Simultaneous dubs are being done by funimation, so I don't see why TCPI can't do the same?
  4. Johtoo

To be honest: I think the only way to keep the dub active in the west is to release an episode within the same week of it's Japanese release.
  5. Johtoo

A global netflix deals means TCPI has no excuses to replace their soundtrack. It also means more money put into the show, so the quality would be better. It's 2021, and streaming is the future, so we have to get used to it.
  6. Johtoo

Netflix really needs the international rights to this. As well as buying the entire catalogue of previous series and movies.
Back
Top Bottom