Search results for query: *

1. Johtoo

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

I'll stand by the fact that Orange Islands was the best itteration of the anime. It showcased a truly unique way of battling, the colour palette was beautiful, the soundtrack was at its peak, the characters were well done and Tracey was actually an enjoyable co-protagonist. Much more so than his...
  2. Johtoo

I think that criticism falls onto the writers for giving Ash fully evolved Pokemon right away. There's a reason why Ash used to carry weak or unevolved Pokemon, because they were easier to develop. Catching a full evolved Pokemon such as dragonite (who is affectionate) or a Gengar (who was...
  3. Johtoo

I think the reason why people want Pokemon like Infernape or even sceptile to return is because they have a connection to these Pokemon. Infernape last appeared in 2010, and some of us grew up watching the sinnoh saga and wanting to see this Pokemon again. Sure, Ash's current team could do with...
  4. Johtoo

Surely if you're bringing a character back, you inform their voice actor? Even if they haven't done episodes featuring Gary yet. If this appears to be true, then this reeks of poor management.
  5. Johtoo

Did Gary's voice actor retire or something?
  6. Johtoo

It isn't odd at all. Go shows little interest in training his Pokemon, and he doesn't even bother with gyms at all. He isn't competable at all with the video game characters. He's there as a commercial to Pokemon Go, which focuses more on just collecting Pokemon.
  7. Johtoo

I really hope no one for one moment thought Go was going to replace Ash. If anything, Go's existence should tell us that Ash is never leaving. Look at it this way. Why would a character who has no ambitions to go to gyms, whose partner Pokemon will be irrelevant in generation 9, who solely went...
  8. Johtoo

I don't think TCPI would allow ash to leave the anime anyways. Any sense of strong relevance in the west for the anime is linked to the character. Go on YouTube, and watch how they needed to add "Gary returns" to get people interested in watching the new op. Ash serves as a bridge to new fans...
  9. Johtoo

Isn't the next step to win the league and beat the elite 4? And the Alola league was fine, but let's wind it back a little. It wasn't the Kalos League. I think Ash going to Galar and winning a league that requires 8 gym badges and beating the elite 4 would have been the next best step. Going...
  10. Johtoo

Paul would is the perfect character for this. He would do anything to prove his strength.
  11. Johtoo

Think of it this way. Ash has visited every region, challenged their gyms and partook in their league. The only region he missed is Galar. Now, he won't be able to go to Galar when generation 9 is released, so by not going there now it looks like Ash's goal of being a Pokemon Master has been...
  12. Johtoo

Because Ash not going to Galar looks like he gave up on his goal.
  13. Johtoo

I would love for Paul to return, however, I don't see how it would work. Paul would call out ash for wasting his time in a Pokemon school in Alola and if he came from Galar, he would call out Ash for not going there and getting gym badges. Paul returning would only make Ash look foolish, tbh...
Back
Top Bottom