Search results for query: *

1. Johtoo

Your controversial opinions

EXP Share all is the best QOL improvement Gamefreak have ever done. I don't like how it's manditory, but I was playing Soulsilver recently and training each individual Pokemon according to its type advantages is so tiresome.
  2. Johtoo

of course. Most Pokemon games are flawed without a remake making it look good. Diamond and Pearl needed platinum, Ruby and Saphire needed Emerald, and so on. But I wish gamefreak didn't take features away from us. Imagine if they took 16 gyms from johto, added following pokemon, ridable...
  3. Johtoo

I don't think it works that way....
  4. Johtoo

That's no excuse to exclude features.
  5. Johtoo

I'll happily explain :) re: Sword and Shield. I actually adore the feeling of the game, however, I can't get past the subpar efforts and the graphical inconsistencies. Some parts of the game look actually beautiful, while others look like a 3DS game upscaled. I think Sword and Shield's strong...
  6. Johtoo

I refuse to play Sword and Shield because of how bad the graphics are and because I loathe dynamax. I'm unsure if the games are good or not, but I will never play them. They should have carried the Let's Go artstyle forward into that game. There hasn't been a good Pokemon design since Generation...
Back
Top Bottom